First 3373818283848593 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Dawn View Post
    Today I've been keeping a full-day fast with Mom, related to our late grandfather's passing. It's the first time I've ever done it (of my own free will too). So along with no eating, we also cannot drink even a drop of water until early next morning.

I'm just surprised that my body has been able to endure it so far. Distracting my mind was a major help so far though, so I'm not too surprised I guess...
    Okay, so I couldn't last the whole day (lost it at around 5:30pm when I started feeling dizzy). At least I tried...

Mom's been able to endure this the whole time, I just feel bad about not being strong or patient enough to last this long with her.
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    728 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit of the Forest View Post
    Sounds like you’re about to find a new gym.
    I hate to give into people like this though. I'm not about to feel like I can't be somewhere or have to change what I do for someone else. It seems to be an ongoing problem I have for someone reason anyway. I often have had guys like this at jobs I've worked too. Both customers & co workers. Ironically, I can't stand clingy people. lol
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    ESTP
    Se > Ne > Ti > Fe > Ni > Te > Fi > Si
    7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (The Free Spirit)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)
    Likes Hermit of the Forest liked this post

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Dawn View Post
    Okay, so I couldn't last the whole day (lost it at around 5:30pm when I started feeling dizzy). At least I tried...

Mom's been able to endure this the whole time, I just feel bad about not being strong or patient enough to last this long with her.
    Don’t feel bad. Different bodies have different capabilities when it comes to fasting. Especially when you’re abstaining from water as well. I’ve heard people who fast regularly work up to being able to fast for so long a period as you described. And some people have to have water and juice to last.
    Likes Maya Dawn, Jazzy Orchid liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit of the Forest View Post
    Don’t feel bad. Different bodies have different capabilities when it comes to fasting. Especially when you’re abstaining from water as well. I’ve heard people who fast regularly work up to being able to fast for so long a period as you described. And some people have to have water and juice to last.
    I guess... it would've been nice to be able to stick through with Mom knowing how tough it is, but I'll take it slow next time and work up to that point. Thanks dear
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    You feel like Mel Gibson as Mad Max? Or just Mad Max?
    I’ve never felt like Mel Gibson. Off screen antics aside, I do think Mel’s portrayal of Max is superior to Tom Hardy’s and The Road Warrior is one of my favorite movies. So much is said even with only 14 lines of dialogue coming from the protagonist. It’s a very atmospheric film.

The image of Max resonates with me. Living through an apocalypse and wandering the wasteland of what was familiar. The last eight years have been trying.
    There is no mysterious essence we can call a 'place'. Place is change. It is motion killed by the mind, and preserved in the amber of memory.
    J. A. Baker

I am not calm at all and I'm pretty sure it's more related to my disorders than anything actually going on...particularly my medication because when it's worn off I get shaky and irritable as hell and like I'm shaking so hard that my legs are wobbling underneath me when I stand.

I'm also afraid of offending certain people I like on this forum by saying some things I said in the politics section, but at the same time...I don't think my actual points are wrong.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    172 sx/so

looking for peace.

Fucking Christ I HATE BEING MENTALLY ILL
    FUCK THIS CURSE
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    Likes The Cat liked this post

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post