925 sx/sp

нєισтяσριc

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but I'm not ready to go back to work. I'm too stressed and I'm not looking forward to it. The job itself isn't good for me, and infection numbers are peaking in my state. I also truly don't think I can tolerate wearing a mask all day with my asthma and the heat and humidity of my job.

I wish, just for once, that things would line up okay.
    Likes Hexcoder, Powehi liked this post

Took forever to fall asleep last night because anxiety, then awake at 4:30 am, and soon I'll have a curious super mobile toddler here that I agreed to watch for 9 hours. My only hope is that we end up napping together because I don't think I'm gonna make it.

More stressed about the fact that my stomach can't resist making whale calls during exams. I've always known I was born in the wrong body... I actually belong in the ocean.
    It really messes with my concentration.

I also think I ate too many mushrooms. I feel a bit sick... Mushrooms are no food for whale stomachs./=
    I Always Go Back To Me

Majorly disillusioned.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

A bit annoyed... For some reason a few of my roommates made a habit out of sitting on/walking over the roof of our kitchen. And the roof of the kitchen is in front of my window (kitchen is first floor, my room second).
    The walking already annoyed me since they can look inside my room when I have the lights on (they don't do that but it still feels invasive). I didn't have a problem with them sitting there as long as they are quiet (and out of my view when I lay in bed*).

Now today... They were quite literally sitting in front of my window (on the edge of the roof), talking. I am not feeling well (physically) and besides that we have exams (and even if we didn't have exams, it's still fucking annoying). It took me some stupid 'courage' to ask them if they could continue their conversation elsewhere.
    A part of me wanted to go downstairs to the courtyard to ask them but I mean, maybe that's a weird thing to do when they are like, right in front of me. But talking to someone through the window is so uncomfortable (plus hooray, people looking inside my room- the thing I want to avoid at all costs). I am glad I at least wasn't studying at my desk yet. Imagine have eye-contact with people walking by...

I miss having sheer curtains (and the time when my roommates didn't walk on the roof yet).
    I Always Go Back To Me

Likes Hexcoder, Luminous, Powehi, Jazzy Orchid liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThisName View Post
    I'd feel the same way. How much longer will you live there? Maybe you can get some sheer curtains?
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    SEI None

Hopeful things will improve soon
    Happy that this time revealed fake ppl in my life so I got to cut them out ✂️