User Tag List

First 3403453493501502503504505 Last

Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5096

It's really amazing how much of my life was spent thinking in emotions, and I didn't even realize it. I'm listening to bands that I used to listen to a lot, like Rammstein, Centhron, Lacrimosa, etc., and it's just so emotional. I wonder if it's because I'm developing my Te that I feel a bit less emotional now, but even so, there are moments where I just think in emotions still. It's usually connected with music. I listen to music less now.
    ☆☆☆
    "When the world shoves you around, you've just got to stand back up and shove back. It isn't like you can do anything just by giving excuses." - Roronoa Zoro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

ughhh IN PAIN i pulled something in my calf today on my run, and ive been limping about all da. its so painful.
    "I have spoken."

Tried reading fics for a couple I really liked. I give up after browsing page 2. There's only one good fic, and it's a side pairing. The rest are all OOC. Ugh why is fandom like this
    ☆☆☆
    "When the world shoves you around, you've just got to stand back up and shove back. It isn't like you can do anything just by giving excuses." - Roronoa Zoro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Mystified, I find my STP's never really go away. They seem to linger around and also ultimately want my approval on decision they make. Its a strange, wonderous dynamic. I wonder if optimism and strength combined is a magnet.
    "I have spoken."
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Senior Member Pessimistic Hippie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Won't go into the reasons why, but I attempted to leave here and still might again after this. I only came back because I like the idea that I can post something here when I'm upset and not have to go into anymore detail if I don't want to. I can just sort of vent and try to go about my day.

The main thing is, it's times like now when I really wish I wasn't a predominant Feeler and didn't have such a strong 6 fix. I have this pattern where:

(1) Something upsets me and I react to it. And I'm sure of myself in the moment. Then,
    (2) The person I'm upset with tells me I'm just oversensitive. And finally,
    (3) I take what they say to heart and break down wondering if maybe the problem truly is with me, and not anything they did.

And I tell myself that I did what I felt made sense; about how that should be the end of it. But it's not, because I still think about it, even while I'm telling myself I shouldn't be. This leads to me looking for outer confirmation that someone understands and can reassure me that I'm not just, crazy. But the outer confirmation never helps in the long run. The cycle keeps repeating itself.

I don't want to *need* that confirmation anymore. I want to be able to stand firm with my convictions. However I just as strongly don't want to be someone people are afraid of saying anything to. I don't want to feel alienated because of problems with me that I can't see. I was never trying to be perfect, I just didn't want to be any better or worse than the majority. And if I thought I could trust my own brain -- which for some reason I have this deeply-seeded belief that I can't -- then I wouldn't overthink SO much.
    "You've let your pride outweigh your instinct.
    And now you're extinct."

4w5 ∙ 9w1 ∙ 6w7

True Neutral | FEVL | Melancholic

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    648 sx/sp

Freedom- for freedom!
    -forgive me

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    I suggest you try rebooting first.
    Let us go together to that Sea of Stars.

ornery ornithologist citizen cane's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Burned out and like I'd like to get away to somewhere else for a while. But also like I wouldn't fully enjoy a vacation both by myself and with COVID concerns and restrictions.
    "And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now."
    -Rilke

"Expect the end of the world. Laugh. Laughter is immeasurable."
    -Wendell Berry

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    648 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I suggest you try rebooting first.
    What, the laptop in the gif? If I had an apple anything the first thing I'd do is sell it and then buy myself a new device and stash away the extra money.
    Freedom- for freedom!
    -forgive me

ornery ornithologist citizen cane's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Kind of wish I could just mentally hit pause on emotions whenever I don't want to deal with them and revisit them whenever it's more convenient. You know, without the shit that normally goes wrong when you try to repress things.
    "And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now."
    -Rilke

"Expect the end of the world. Laugh. Laughter is immeasurable."
    -Wendell Berry

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug