User Tag List

First 2070110118119120121122 Last

Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1220

Nobody. Fucking. Cares.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Completely, entirely, 10000000% free from social anxiety or the fear of / sensitivity to rejection. Judge me, hate me, misunderstand me, whatever...who cares? You don't matter.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    Likes Powehi liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1dw sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The Breakdown Cycle

1. Uh-oh.
    2. Actively having crisis
    3. When is the crisis going to be over
    4. Exhausted, brain-fogged, a little sick/headachey
    5. "Recovery" / angsty mental processing of crisis <- I am here
    6. Post-crisis getting-together-of-shit
    7. It's Fine Now
    Revised:

The Breakdown Cycle

1. Uh-oh.
    2. Actively having crisis
    3. When is the crisis going to be over
    4. Exhausted, brain-fogged, a little sick/headachey
    5. "Recovery" / angsty mental processing of crisis
    5a. Depressive episode (OPTIONAL)
    6. Post-crisis getting-together-of-shit <- I am here
    7. It's Fine Now
    ”We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.”

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1dw + sp/so + 14? tritype (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

Miserable and too depressed to function. I give no fucks.
    PHOENIX

Quote Originally Posted by Hexcoder View Post
    Though your field of fucks lies fallow Hexy I am hoping it will produce a better harvest and you will have full store houses once again in future.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

Sorry you are feeling this way. It helps me to remember that nothing lasts forever, including suffering.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    728 so/sx

Accomplished. I completed my online orientation stuff for community college.
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    ESTP
    Se > Ne > Ti > Fe > Ni > Te > Fi > Si
    7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (The Free Spirit)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)

Quote Originally Posted by Powehi View Post
    Sorry you are feeling this way. It helps me to remember that nothing lasts forever, including suffering.
    I wish I could believe that, but I think the world is just cruel and there's no such thing as better...it's not even about my life circumstances despite those being rather shitty, it's about people being shitty and the world being a shitty place to be because nobody sincerely has half a heart and it makes life not worth living...although friends say I've just been unlucky and most people aren't like what I've experienced from the world, but I'm partly inclined to think they're just less experienced and naive.

What little kindness I do see, I don't trust. Too many times it has concealed the true nature of the monsters inside.
    PHOENIX
    Likes Powehi liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Go out for dinner for the first time in months, and there's a clump of hair on one of the items when I get it home.
    нєισтяσριc

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I wish I could believe that, but I think the world is just cruel and there's no such thing as better...it's not even about my life circumstances despite those being rather shitty, it's about people being shitty and the world being a shitty place to be because nobody sincerely has half a heart and it makes life not worth living...although friends say I've just been unlucky and most people aren't like what I've experienced from the world, but I'm partly inclined to think they're just less experienced and naive.

What little kindness I do see, I don't trust. Too many times it has concealed the true nature of the monsters inside.
    It is a difficult and complex topic. While it is true that there are people who cross the line to be monsters, there is also an issue of individual perception being skewed in favor of oneself over others, so the equinanimous exchanges can be experienced as being more towards the other person's favor. In my years of relating, I have found my trust violated in different ways, but one generalized way ends up leaving me feeling a bit used because of this perceptual imbalance. When people split time or resources 50/50, it is common for people to feel it isn't even unless it is in their favor because as individuals we experience the totality of the emotions and needs from our one perspective, but not equally from another.

I may be going off on a bit of a tangent, and it may not be relevant to your immediate experience which is likely more extreme right now, but this is an issue I've tried to address in my own life, because it would also apply to me. I want to try to reframe my own mind to have a clearer sense of equanimity. I think it is easy for that to go out of balance either way. I think it is also possible for people to feel like they can't give enough, or for people to feel entitled to more than their share. It absolutely results in people using other people which is almost always framed with some sort of love-bombing.

It is generally important to factor in the issue of self-interest in human exchanges, although I think there are some genuinely loving people. Perhaps higher percentages are found helping animals or doing work that requires giving without a lot of accolades. I've been impressed with a number of people who work in dementia units, for example.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey