• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What are your opinions about INFJs?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry, unless you are female and bisexual, I prefer to go solo on this enterprise.

I'm female and straight but pretty darn open minded. Your loss, I bet I woulda been really good at the moral twistings too *hides tears*

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm female and straight but pretty darn open minded. Your loss, I bet I woulda been really good at the moral twistings too *hides tears*

Aw, ok. If you are willing to play Twister with us, naked, I'll deem you open minded AND able to twist.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I worked with one... she was sweet but got very overwhelmed easily.. very very caring and sensitive... perfect person to talk to when I was down. You didn't want to get her mad though.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I'm an INT, I don't get subtle clues, did you just hit on me Gloomy? :smooch:

I love INFJs :D

Haha, you could look at it that way, I guess ;) Although I don't think you'll get too far in twisting any morals :D
You'd be surprised in how unsaintly I can be sometimes >:B

Btw, I do like your new avatar

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Knowing INFJs, she'd probably end up twisting yours ;)

I've had that happen :), doesn't go down too well with an ENFP who is agnostic/atheist because religious symbolism does nothing for me. I love the ideas behind it, and philosophy of it though. Plus people who try to invite me to church rather than to do something fun make me wonder what the catch is.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've had that happen :), doesn't go down too well with an ENFP who is agnostic/atheist because religious symbolism does nothing for me. I love the ideas behind it, and philosophy of it though. Plus people who try to invite me to church rather than to do something fun make me wonder what the catch is.

Some people find church fun. :yes:

Lightyear

Gosh, so many nice things to read about my type! *must bookmark thread for occasions when one feels crappy*