• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Why the hate or dislike for INFP?

I can already see this going bad for me answering honestly, but some (not all!) of the IxFPs that I've knowing irl for people that are so sensitive themselves they can be really mean & inconsiderate of other people & their feelings. It can feel like you have to walk on egg shells around them to not offend them & that they expected that courtesy, but they don't seem to have that empathy imo for others. I'm mostly basing this on one I knew in college in my dorm & one I worked with at an old job btw.

I can assure I am not a puppy, a happy hugging hippie, or a cannibal. (I’ve heard kuru is a real bitch) Check back with me on the last one if the meat shortages intensify.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can assure I am not a puppy, a happy hugging hippie, or a cannibal. (I’ve heard kuru is a real bitch) Check back with me on the last one if the meat shortages intensify.
To clarify
I didn't say INFP are puppies, I just said that I tend to act like a puppy around them.

You may resume

Coll

MBTI Type
INFJ
No one hates on the type though people are uncomfortable with what they don’t understand. I myself struggle to articulate the many layers of their complexity as much as I do for my own.

I sincerely believe that NF’s in general are easier types to pick on for various reasons and that an astounding number of people take this theory, learn it and believe they’ve earned a PHD. In other words, they take it way too seriously and in order to gain recognition they have to nitpick on someone or some type to demonstrate their authority. The typology police are really annoying but I suppose we all have our moments so I try not to get overly irritated with it. So long as they’re not over the top aggressive about it I generally brush it off as obnoxious internet trolling.