• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do You Ever Feel the Pageant of Life Has Poor Storylines?

SquirrelTao

MBTI Type
INXX
Last night as I was lying awake in bed, I had a feeling of sadness as I thought about the lack of symmetry between causes and effects of things that I regard as negative. To put it simply, stupid little things too often cause big problems. I would feel better if important, dramatic problems had important, dramatic causes. It seems rather pathetic to me when there are important, dramatic problems that have very stupid and random causes.

Does anybody else ever share this feeling of sadness? Do you ever think to yourself that you would feel better about problems if they actually had more meaningful causes?

So often, the causes of serious problems get down to carelessness, lack of thought, bad information, brain farts ... This is the stuff of a Woody Allen movie, not "the hero's (or heroine's) mythic quest".

Do you ever wish that the pageant of life unfolded in a more satisfying way in terms of storylines?