• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] rrrrr

T

ThatGirl

I miss ESTP.

Where else can you find a six three non creepy guy who you are so completely physically compatible with marrige material who leaves the next day. He and I were perfect puzzle links except that he was so large he scared me a little. But I could crush him, and he would never even know the difference.

*sigh*

said it....out loud.....sort of

Why does time make me feel like I love someone even though at the time I would think if I loved them I would show that?

I asked him if he was a male prostitute. I dont think that attracts ESTPs. I think he found it offensive.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
What a tangled web your mind is. Sit down I think I'm in the mood for a doctor Phill like chat...

T

ThatGirl

elaborate

My INTJ friend says I am like talking to a riddle

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am quite convinced ThatGirl is fond of sniffing stuff from under the sink.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
You're scattered thought patterns are very evident. I think it's necessary to sort of tease it out of you because I think you have that NT habit of intellectualizing or complicating your true thoughts and feelings so it comes out like a riddle. I think its necessary to sort of prod you a little bit, get under your skin or state something totally contrary to what you say in order to get a "true" message out of you.

I don't know it sort of feels like the message is there you just have to attack it and manipulate it in order to get too the root. Like you project a little shield but present little cracks for people to exploit. Online I think its a little harder to read because theres not enough explicit emotion or actions to draw from but it still is slightly evident. It would seem as if deep down you're really a caring sort of open emotional girl but its hard for people to initially see that unless they get to really know you but once again online harder to get at the root of things.

T

ThatGirl

You're scattered thought patterns are very evident. I think it's necessary to sort of tease it out of you because I think you have that NT habit of intellectualizing or complicating your true thoughts and feelings so it comes out like a riddle. I think its necessary to sort of prod you a little bit, get under your skin or state something totally contrary to what you say in order to get a "true" message out of you.

I don't know it sort of feels like the message is there you just have to attack it and manipulate it in order to get too the root. Like you project a little shield but present little cracks for people to exploit. Online I think its a little harder to read because theres not enough explicit emotion or actions to draw from but it still is slightly evident. It would seem as if deep down you're really a caring sort of open emotional girl but its hard for people to initially see that unless they get to really know you but once again online harder to get at the root of things.

thats odd since everyone thinks I am strong Fe lots of disclosure?

heart

heart on fire
This (missing him) will pass with time. There will be someone more compatible come along later and you'll feel relief that it didn't work out with him likely.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
skibbidy-bibiddy-bop, pap pidda, pap pidda

T

ThatGirl

You are planning on anally raping me, aren't you?

Well you are such a huge ass... I promise nothing

Thats the last I will say amongst the viewable forum

if you would wish to retort, graveyard

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think you have a lot of raw emotions that sort of leak out, but you are slightly defensive and non accepting of them, like you constantly contradict or nullify them. It still is evident and you can sense the strong emotions but I don't think you are someone who relishes the expressiveness of them. It seems like you would rather be seen as somewhat hard and detached rather than open and emotionally fueled.

T

ThatGirl

I think you have a lot of raw emotions that sort of leak out, but you are slightly defensive and non accepting of them, like you constantly contradict or nullify them. It still is evident and you can sense the strong emotions but I don't think you are someone who relishes the expressiveness of them. It seems like you would rather be seen as somewhat hard and detached rather than open and emotionally fueled.

Thats not true. I cycle between thoughts and significance. Everything is intertwinned until it is revolutionary. And, at that moment I know. The cycle stops. Until then I have learned the need to understand controls me.

Or to solution, realistically speaking if someone greater than ESTP, It would be ESTP who?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Agree with Aimahn. I think you respond to thing intellectually or jokingly as a defense against feeling difficult things.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
See when you say understand I get a T vibe from that, the self reflectiveness, the use of the word significance, the finality of understanding, the constant use of the word understand. It all seems like you place to much precedence on analyzing your emotions. It sounds like an unwillingness to admit that they are a strong part of you till you come to a conclusion on them.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

That and high functioning autism mixed with arrogance. She doesn't bother proof reading her posts or even presenting them in a coherent manner. Instead she simply types down what's on the top of her head and expects people to sift through a bunch of mental word association jumble.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm going to the graveyard.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's not uncommon for people to cling to the "T" label and neglect feelings because they think it implies intelligence, too.

T

ThatGirl

Agree with Aimahn. I think you respond to thing intellectually or jokingly as a defense against feeling difficult things.

I feel them just fine I just dont see the significance in telling anyone about it and expect that T people would know that, that is the worst thing to do.

That appealing to reason instantly calms.

I get it, something new to think about know that I have more info than my own.

heart

heart on fire
That and high functioning autism mixed with arrogance. She doesn't bother proof reading her posts or even presenting them in a coherent manner. Instead she simply types down what's on the top of her head and expects people to sift through a bunch of mental word association jumble.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm going to the graveyard.

To be fair, she's not always like that. She's capable of expressing herself clearly.