are you sensitive to aesthetics?
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I do find certain aesthetics very beautiful with certain colors and themes. Namely blues, grays, purple sunset tones, etc. Some people have a real talent for creating them/compiling them. When hiking, going horseback riding, or anything outdoors, I often get caught up in the beauty of nature, so this may count. Aesthetics in the woods, sunrises/sunsets, space/galaxy aethetics, things having a mysterious rustic feel. I also like aesthetics with a dichotomy/contrast i.e. fire and water type themes etc. I myself love to create art in my freetime.
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so

Stars that are long dead whose light is still traveling through time. It won't die, that's light. Maybe that's the only thing that never does.

O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High
    Likes chado liked this post

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Froody Blue Gem View Post
    I do find certain aesthetics very beautiful with certain colors and themes. Namely blues, grays, purple sunset tones, etc. Some people have a real talent for creating them/compiling them. When hiking, going horseback riding, or anything outdoors, I often get caught up in the beauty of nature, so this may count. Aesthetics in the woods, sunrises/sunsets, space/galaxy aethetics, things having a mysterious rustic feel. I also like aesthetics with a dichotomy/contrast i.e. fire and water type themes etc. I myself love to create art in my freetime.
    I'm more attract to simbolics and abstracts meaning rather than forms or aesthetics ( Not rare for 5w4 Intp's ) ... Tho impressionism is my favorite time for music which include a balance between those.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem, cacaia liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

On the one hand, I'd swear I don't really care for aesthetics. I've never been a fan of fashion and I value functionality more than decorations in my home.
    But that's not quite true
    I tend to prefer "hippie" clothes with muted colors. I like flowing skirts- minus any frills, tassels or ESPECIALLY lace.
    I used to love knick-knacks- especially little animals and boxes or all kinds.
    I can also get lost, for hours, looking at wallpapers for my different devices. I love art from World of Warcraft and Everquest 2. I'm very fond of nature scenes with fantasy elements (giant trees, butterflies, elves). Space images are great too.

Because of my deeply held (Christian) religious beliefs and my past as a practitioner of magick, I deny myself of the images I love the most (magic, elements, runic etc). Perhaps that's why I've drifted so far from art.

**EDIT**
    Oh yes, I do still love a good optical illusion in the form of art. What was that guys name who did the clock faces melting and something else with elephants? Salvador ??? Bah! Gotta go google now lol.
    Got it. Salvador Dali, a surrealist.