• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs and aesthetics?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
infjs how do you view aesthetics?
are you sensitive to aesthetics?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do find certain aesthetics very beautiful with certain colors and themes. Namely blues, grays, purple sunset tones, etc. Some people have a real talent for creating them/compiling them. When hiking, going horseback riding, or anything outdoors, I often get caught up in the beauty of nature, so this may count. Aesthetics in the woods, sunrises/sunsets, space/galaxy aethetics, things having a mysterious rustic feel. I also like aesthetics with a dichotomy/contrast i.e. fire and water type themes etc. I myself love to create art in my freetime.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I do find certain aesthetics very beautiful with certain colors and themes. Namely blues, grays, purple sunset tones, etc. Some people have a real talent for creating them/compiling them. When hiking, going horseback riding, or anything outdoors, I often get caught up in the beauty of nature, so this may count. Aesthetics in the woods, sunrises/sunsets, space/galaxy aethetics, things having a mysterious rustic feel. I also like aesthetics with a dichotomy/contrast i.e. fire and water type themes etc. I myself love to create art in my freetime.

I'm more attract to simbolics and abstracts meaning rather than forms or aesthetics ( Not rare for 5w4 Intp's ) ... Tho impressionism is my favorite time for music which include a balance between those.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On the one hand, I'd swear I don't really care for aesthetics. I've never been a fan of fashion and I value functionality more than decorations in my home.
But that's not quite true :rofl1:
I tend to prefer "hippie" clothes with muted colors. I like flowing skirts- minus any frills, tassels or ESPECIALLY lace.
I used to love knick-knacks- especially little animals and boxes or all kinds.
I can also get lost, for hours, looking at wallpapers for my different devices. I love art from World of Warcraft and Everquest 2. I'm very fond of nature scenes with fantasy elements (giant trees, butterflies, elves). Space images are great too.

Because of my deeply held (Christian) religious beliefs and my past as a practitioner of magick, I deny myself of the images I love the most (magic, elements, runic etc). Perhaps that's why I've drifted so far from art.

**EDIT**
Oh yes, I do still love a good optical illusion in the form of art. What was that guys name who did the clock faces melting and something else with elephants? Salvador ??? Bah! Gotta go google now lol.
Got it. Salvador Dali, a surrealist.