• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs do you ever?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
infjs do you ever get so absorbed into emotional stimuli be it art,music people ect...that you loose your own personal idenitity?

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes. But I'm not sure I am INFJ. But....yes.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I try not to lose myself but in social situations, I want to understand people, so I end up adapting to their social energy in a way. In these situations, I may try to understand what they're all about and they're motivations, and I want to get along with everyone.

I don't let go of my interests or who I am but I am interested in figuring out who they are, and am easily influenced by the emotional atmosphere. I can pick up things pretty quickly but other things may go over my head and I need time to process, or I may pick up when I think about the situation later. There are many times when I'm unable to put into words how I feel because I'm so wrapped up in how others feel. Or if there is music playing or anything like that, I get lost in thought if I connect to the music at all.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
No. That doesn't sound like me at all.