• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] two questions for you infjs?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
infjs two questions.
1)how good are you at using fi(introverted feeling) according socionics and other mbti theories infjs are quite good at fi its just they treat it passivley?
2)do you think art is about expressing when artists is experiencing inside?
elaborate on both please

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely use fe over fi and at this point don't so much question it. In social situations, it's especially evident. I am not horrible with fi but it's just not my personality I guess I naturally place emphasis on identity which I associate with E4, (and by extension fi.) One thing is, when talking about philosophy and my own personal values and beliefs, I struggle and my values waver and are influenced by other people. Fi and fe can be sensitive and judgy, depending on where they are placed in one's stack as well as the situation. I associate being sure of your values and being strong in them with fi. There have been one or two internet people in the past who claim to see fi in me but knowing myself and how I get, I am confident that fi is not my preferred function, even if I have my moments. Socionics fi is slightly different than MBTI fi, and that fi I use very well.

Expressing myself through art is an important part of me. It is also interesting to see other works done by other artists and hearing their imput, what inspires them. The arts are very important and vital, and people often underestimate this area. How artists express themselves probably depends on the artist though. For me, it's partially about those difficult to express emotions.