• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs are strange?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
INFJS ARE STRANGE
infjs seem to have this ability to hypnotize themselfs(auto hypnosis)
just by vizualization they can create emotions and some can even genuily faint at will

so 1) are you infjs able to cry at will
2) do you infjs find it easy to hypnotize yourselfs? into different states of emotion,feelings,situations?
a guy on youtube called rens room said its due to fe, being able to put yourself so vividly into a situation?

if so explain?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do agree, we are odd unnaturl creatures.

For the crying thing, I generally don't cry all that much but I go through phases where I cry a lot. I don't always show everything on the outside but there is a lot going on on the inside. There are times when I know I should be expressing more but I just naturally can't. I can force cry but I assumed that everyone had ability and its unrelated to functions, types, or anything like that...

I can kind of control my thought process, and keep certain feelings at bay, but literal hypnotism, not so sure about that. I can't make a feeling go away, I can just control how outwardly I express it. My fe does try to figure out what other people are feeling and I may naturally take on that mood if I manage to put myself in their shoes. It doesn't come 100% naturally when under stress.