• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF type male, with a T type female.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
So, your primary concern is that an ESFP would be difficult to develop a meaningful connection with, bluemonday?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, you're primary concern is that an ESFP would be difficult to develop a meaningful connection with, bluemonday?

In my experience, yes.
But ask the other me, you might get a different answer.

Anyway, this thread is about NF men and T women, and long may it continue to be.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Makes sense. I wasn't trying to needle you with a loaded question - just trying to shoar up my understanding of your position.

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
I married my ENFP and wouldn't have it any other way. No NT could make me feel this way, or help me grow this much. And I'm totally the girl in the relationship.

B

ByMySword

What I mean by bringing that up, is I do expect to be the man in my relationship, even if I am "Thenthitive and Thoughtful." Would this be interpreted by a T type female as her man being a sissy? I personally know that I am not a sissy, and that is good enough for me, but come on, that wouldn't be cool, if your SO didn't validate your thoughts and perceptions, as after yourself, their opinions are the most important to you.

That is the exact same problem I've been going through, actually.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
That is the exact same problem I've been going through, actually.

I love INFJ's more than any other type, just from personal interaction that is. I suggest we say screw nature and just go gay, what do you say BMS? Both of us can be thenthitive and men at the same time. :devil:

J/K, but I do feel you.

B

ByMySword

I love INFJ's more than any other type, just from personal interaction that is. I suggest we say screw nature and just go gay, what do you say BMS? Both of us can be thenthitive and men at the same time. :devil:

Yeah......that doesn't really work for me. lol

ring the bell

I don't see NF's as sissy guys at all. I respect that they are able to be so intuned to emotion, where i'm just not. Well, I am, but I just can't be so openly expressive about it easily. I can get there with the right guy, and NF's tend to be it for me.

I'm sure there are NF guys that could be called sissy. I also think there are some T types that would be a bit more apt to call an NF sissy. That might be where the P and the J come into play...

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
There's a difference between sensitive and taking everything personally, IMO. The latter might be (actually will be) stressful for an NT lady, the former can be very liberating/refreshing - easier to open up to. :)