• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF females both drawn to and repulsed by NF males?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually talking about emotions from a Nt perspective, of course i'm not consider other types point of view.
For me everything what you said come from a "Fi" perspective , Me first then the world ... you aren't being actually objective in that sense .

Actually i like that perspective , My father is a intj but man don't come with that bullshit : I'm 100% logical and all my thinking is rational.
Since we all use subjective judgment (some form of F), no one will be completely objective, though some will be moreso than others, because we value it more, but even that valuation has a significant subjective component. It is all intertwined. I was discussing F as it manifests in INTJs, so by definition it is very self-focused as it is an internally directed (introverted) function. I would assert, though, that every perspective ultimately comes down to a self-focus. People who prioritize external value systems (stereotypical Fe), even people who are strongly altruistic, are doing it because it is consistent with their own personal values and priorities. There is no getting away from that.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've experienced this somewhat in life.... male INFPs can be so... elusively delicious at times. But NFP + NFP combo hasn't worked for me. I think because everything's fine until holyshitthatline! it's not. Not to say it can't work for others or whatever but yeah.

Currently with an INFJ and it works better. I think because he's also a 5 and exhibits more T-like qualities in that he is the X axis to my sine wave. or (insert better math visual here).

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel disappointed in not being able to think of any male INFPs that I've known.

I have been extremely attracted some other NFs I've known, though. Especially one particular ENFP a long time ago, whose hold on me lasted a long, long time.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Since we all use subjective judgment (some form of F), no one will be completely objective, though some will be moreso than others, because we value it more, but even that valuation has a significant subjective component. It is all intertwined. I was discussing F as it manifests in INTJs, so by definition it is very self-focused as it is an internally directed (introverted) function. I would assert, though, that every perspective ultimately comes down to a self-focus. People who prioritize external value systems (stereotypical Fe), even people who are strongly altruistic, are doing it because it is consistent with their own personal values and priorities. There is no getting away from that.

Bla bla bla bla bla ... Yeah you are an emotional intj jsut deal with it.