• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs do you ever?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
infjs do you ever become infatuated or obsessed with an idea or thing?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, I do become obsessed with ideas. Obsession is a big part of my thought process. If something catches my interest, I'll latch onto it and connect it to other things I'm interested in. I get wrapped up in my ideas and I think more about them than anything else. Being able to retreat to my head helps to soothe anxieties, rather than being stuck in them. I get obsessed with characters from shows, new things that I learn, my projects, and other things. A lot of nonsense bubbles up in my heads and I just can't let it go. I may be stuck on a thing or several things for months.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes! I am infatuated with a character from manga, Kenshin.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will lock on to a person or concept and strip it to bone with my need to master them/it, to the exclusion of almost everything else. Hours and hours every day. Eat, sleep, start again with the obsessive study and assimilation.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
All. The. Time.
My latest obsession : Mark Knopfler / Dire Straits

I'm interested in a very broad field of things compared to most people. And when something really catches on, I want to know every little detail.

MyINFJness

Enneagram
I fanatically obsess over things I believe may go badly or that I believe I have done wrong. I also OBSESS over love interests. Not in a stalker kind of way, but in a secret aching and longing trying to get my hands on anything sentimental (photos, letters, tokens/momentous) and drowning myself in sentimentality and longing and in particularly sad or romantic music kind of way. There’s just no cure.