• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Dinner

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
First you fry the bacon and put aside. Then you sautee the peppers and onions and when they're nearly done you put the mushrooms in. When it's done you add the whole lot to the pasta and then you add the sauce.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
First you fry the bacon and put aside. Then you sautee the peppers and onions and when they're nearly done you put the mushrooms in. When it's done you add the whole lot to the pasta and then you add the sauce.

Ok. I am definitely doing this tonight. Wish me luck. Hehe.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
And shame on the rest of you for copping out with tacos!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I always cooked more asian-style when I had guests over. My favorite recipe was a simple chicken-and-rice dish that I sorta made up on my own. >.o But everyone seemed to enjoy the flavor of it all. It was a simple recipe, make rice and while it's cooking simply take thawed boneless-skinless(lazy much?! Yes I am :D ) chicken breast and cut it into little bite-size pieces.. coat it with a mix of soy sauce, buffalo wing sauce, and cumin powder and other spices and then cook the chicken thoroughly in a pan ^_^b.

Another easy one (if they like fish) is boneless fish fillets with a simple butter sauce ontop of them and broiled in the oven. Little work on your part and it comes out fantastic and you can make the butter however you want.. if you like garlic, or parsley flakes and paprika was another favorite of mine.

When I cooked at my apartment I was real partial to rice (I'm a huge fan of it.) so I'd always cook meals to where you'd make a meat served ontop of rice, then have plenty of small side-dishes.. fruits, salads, sushi.. between the different tastes of things you end up slowing down to eat, making you full more naturally and prevents over-eating as well.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
And shame on the rest of you for copping out with tacos!

There is nothing coping out about tacos!! ^_^b but when you have picky disagreeable people, saying "we're having tacos damnit!" usually shuts them all up. :D I know much about picky food eaters (although I will NEVER understand them.. my love of food is only exceeded by my love of life itself.)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Give them each a tin of sardines and tell them the bones are good for them! Ha!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Spaghetti with meat sauce, caesar salad, garlic bread and wine (beer for me).

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh* I wish I had someone to cook for, it would make inspirations much easier in coming. This past weekend I made a chedder cheese sauce with broccoli and carrots.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I like the tacos idea. I cook mine more American style (crunchy tacos). Every time I've made it, it seems to put people in a really good mood for some reason.

I do a "build your own taco" style. Cook the meat, season it, put it through the food processor. Make guacamole. Instead of sour-cream, use plain yogurt (tastes similar/healthier), tomatos, cheeze anything else that may taste good.

I just chop-chop. Lay it out buffet style. People LOVE it! *Don't forget the Taco Bell sauce* Tapatio's great, too!! (Secret ingredient? Lawry's Seasoning, paprika, some sugar, soy sauce, scallions). Yumm...

Have FUN!:)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I just made delicious tacos.

Avocado, tomato, onion, green pepper, sour cream, flour tortillas, & steak!

Last edited: