• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Fi versus Fe

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So...I always score high on Ni and Fe on any online cognitive function test. I had my type narrowed down to 2.
When I asked others to try and type me, people started to help me understand which function I used most, and they came up with Fi. It was strange to me, since I really score high on Fe and Ni, and had a slight preference to ti. Yet, others kept insisting that I definitely use Fi-Te. I am wondering if anyone here wants to help me? I confess I was so confused, and then mad, because now instead of INFJ/ENFJ, I have to wonder if I am INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ...I even started to think I am INTJ , in order to make sense of Fi in my stack. Help????!

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thanks, Luminous. I got INFJ, which I usually get.
Fe>Ti=Ne=Ni>Fi>Te=Se>Si