User Tag List

First 2556557057457537547557567577658058551255 Last

Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 12563

  1. #7541
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    InfP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    10,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Perhaps. But that's likely even stranger. SFJ from NTP, haha. I'd like to know why you think you prefer these functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I don't think I'm SFJ but I wanted to run with it and see how others reacted to that typing.
    *
    Winter

  2. #7542
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    You are XXXX. Extreme Porn.
    Likes asynartetic, Fate liked this post

  3. #7543
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    InfP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    10,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You are XXXX. Extreme Porn.
    What I'd like to post in reply to this could get me banned as well as fired from my job, so I will leave it up to your imagination.
    Winter

  4. #7544
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    What I'd like to post in reply to this could get me banned as well as fired from my job, so I will leave it up to your imagination.
    You can always PM your reply I'm just a click or two away

  5. #7545
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    InfP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    10,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You can always PM your reply I'm just a click or two away


    Winter

  6. #7546
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post


    Not hardcore enough
    Likes Fate liked this post

  7. #7547
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I think you're ISFJ even more now.

    You give off a caring vibe to others and I believe you do very well with trying to blend in with the typology community and your posts are not necessarily focused on introverted feeling and maybe your unique trials in life have probably lead you to some soul searching to have you believe you're an INFP.

    After watching your first video, you kind of threw me off seeing INFP or ISFP in you. You have a talent for writing though.
    Aw, you're so sweet! I do want to be a writer someday.

    Before I came here, that's a type I never would've considered, mostly because of the J. I've always been a mildly chaotic, loosey-goosey, wandering free spirit (or so I've been described by my family). I'm sort of out-there and--to be honest--not very reliable...
    I know I'm Si/Ne over Se/Ni, that's for sure. I could see Fe for myself, but I feel like all my life it's been more about myself and my own values/thoughts/feelings; I think Fe is something I've learned as I've gotten older.

    But you never know. I'm still finding myself. Sometimes I feel like as a 9, I'm constantly flip-flopping.
    I'm making another video right now. (Edit: @Forever I did indeed upload a new video. It's my old bucket list, if you're interested.)
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes Forever liked this post

  8. #7548
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Definitely.
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  9. #7549
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    You sure are!

    I don't want to be IEI anymore

  10. #7550
    Mutable Confusion Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Posts
    7,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Aw, you're so sweet! I do want to be a writer someday.

    Before I came here, that's a type I never would've considered, mostly because of the J. I've always been a mildly chaotic, loosey-goosey, wandering free spirit (or so I've been described by my family). I'm sort of out-there and--to be honest--not very reliable...
    I know I'm Si/Ne over Se/Ni, that's for sure. I could see Fe for myself, but I feel like all my life it's been more about myself and my own values/thoughts/feelings; I think Fe is something I've learned as I've gotten older.

    But you never know. I'm still finding myself. Sometimes I feel like as a 9, I'm constantly flip-flopping.
    I'm making another video right now. (Edit: @Forever I did indeed upload a new video. It's my old bucket list, if you're interested.)
    Thanks.

    Well Si-Doms are still perceiving doms. I would like to see your other video and I'll definitely take what you said into account when I go over more deeply on your responses and attitude overall. 6's and 9's do give off that SJ vibe haha.

    Could you show me a link to your new vid or post it as a response? Thanks
    I am dripping in Finesse.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Which type is the person above you LEAST like?
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: Today, 01:43 PM
  2. Whose brainchild is the person above you really?
    By Video in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-12-2018, 12:44 PM
  3. Is The Person Above You Sane Or Insane?
    By Mal12345 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-07-2018, 09:55 PM
  4. Why is the person above you the type that they are?
    By Smilephantomhive in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 09:23 AM
  5. Is the person above Anaximander accurately typed?
    By asynartetic in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO