User Tag List

First 1045045545946026036046056066146547041104 Last

Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 12629

  1. #6031
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    848

    Default

    I did not took it personally I am curious to how do you to that concluwion.
    I think of myself as the following types xsfj xnfp xnfj I do not see myself as a strong te Dom because I have a hard time focusing on task and this enfp estj girl reminds me I am not a strong te user at all because I did not get a chance to say what I want to say

  2. #6032
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Dunno.

  3. #6033
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Seems pretty fitting.

  4. #6034
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    6,103

    Default

    Don't think 3w4 for sure.
    Johari

    Nohari
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  5. #6035
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    I don't think you're ESFP. ISFP, second guess ISFJ, third guess INFP.

    edit--that was for @DreamBeliever
    @Frosty6226, I'm not sure about you (yet). Perhaps INFP or INFJ, but I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.
    I hate to make excuses for my assholery, but I'm on the spectrum, so if I insult you, it most likely wasn't intentional.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  6. #6036
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    @Frosty6226- I think I see Ti & Fe in you @Starcrash- I think you're typed correct. I could see ISFP for me, but ISFJ or INFP? No way! What made you pick those types, out of curiosity?

  7. #6037
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    @Frosty6226- I think I see Ti & Fe in you @Starcrash- I think you're typed correct. I could see ISFP for me, but ISFJ or INFP? No way! What made you pick those types, out of curiosity?
    I skimmed your answers to one of the questionnaires. You seem more introverted based on some answers, so I thought ISFP was logical. ISFJ and INFP were arbitrary choices on my part, so I wouldn't read into it too much.
    I hate to make excuses for my assholery, but I'm on the spectrum, so if I insult you, it most likely wasn't intentional.
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

  8. #6038
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    6,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I skimmed your answers to one of the questionnaires. You seem more introverted based on some answers, so I thought ISFP was logical. ISFJ and INFP were arbitrary choices on my part, so I wouldn't read into it too much.


    Yeah I sort of think ISFP for dream believer, that would be my guess. Enneagram less sure of.


    For you maybe, but INFP or ISFJ both seem like alternatives. 9 confuses everything.
    Johari

    Nohari
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

  9. #6039
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    @Starcrash Which questionnaire was it? Just wondering. I always suck at anwering questions about myself. lol I read back through them sometimes & go "what?!?!" hehe I actually had a family member that I see basically daily read through all the enneagram types this morning & asked them what they thought my enneatype is, & they came up with 7w8 4w5 1w2, so maybe I'm way different to the people I know irl. @Frosty6226 Wait, were you suggesting type 9 for mean, or was that for Starcrash?

  10. #6040
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    @Starcrash Which questionnaire was it? Just wondering. I always suck at anwering questions about myself. lol I read back through them sometimes & go "what?!?!" hehe I actually had a family member that I see basically daily read through all the enneagram types this morning & asked them what they thought my enneatype is, & they came up with 7w8 4w5 1w2, so maybe I'm way different to the people I know irl. @Frosty6226 Wait, were you suggesting type 9 for mean, or was that for Starcrash?
    just wanted to answer this questionnaire
    I hate to make excuses for my assholery, but I'm on the spectrum, so if I insult you, it most likely wasn't intentional.

Similar Threads

  1. Which type is the person above you LEAST like?
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:03 PM
  2. Whose brainchild is the person above you really?
    By Video in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-12-2018, 12:44 PM
  3. Is The Person Above You Sane Or Insane?
    By Mal12345 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-07-2018, 09:55 PM
  4. Why is the person above you the type that they are?
    By Smilephantomhive in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 09:23 AM
  5. Is the person above Anaximander accurately typed?
    By asynartetic in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO