User Tag List

First 3171798081828391131181 Last

Results 801 to 810 of 2598

  1. #801
    valkyrie magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    I've already told you that I consider you a bubbly ESFP and that is that. You get no alternative.
    Likes RobinSkye, Xann liked this post

  2. #802
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Oh wow. Your labels are too good.

    1 core?

  3. #803
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I've already told you that I consider you a bubbly ESFP and that is that. You get no alternative.
    Yes, I do.

  4. #804
    valkyrie magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Oh wow. Your labels are too good.

    1 core?
    I don't want to be a 1 which is probably bad since it's my integration point as a 4. But 1s are dull as rocks.

    I don't think you're an INTJ at all, but that may just be my type bias speaking. I think you're definitely IN, but I can't tell you anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Yes, I do.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  5. #805
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I don't want to be a 1 which is probably bad since it's my integration point as a 4. But 1s are dull as rocks.

    I don't think you're an INTJ at all, but that may just be my type bias speaking. I think you're definitely IN, but I can't tell you anything else.



    In real life, I tend to be a lot more serious than on the forums. I would actually consider myself an 'in charge' type over a 'get things going' type.

  6. #806
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    ESFP 7w8 sx/so 748 tritype
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

  7. #807
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    ESFP 7w8 sx/so 748 tritype
    Interesting. It's interesting that can also see the 4 in my tri-type, instead of 3, though it's an alternate suggestion.
    I can see 4 as well as 3, for me. So.. alternatively, I am Roger from American Dad? Cool! I've always liked him, anyway.

    And I am no expert, but I really think that you are an INFJ sx-dom, from reading your posts. I really think that you should consider it being your dominant type over INFP, in my opinion. I just think that it's a lot more suited to your personality than INFP.

  8. #808
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Interesting. It's interesting that can also see the 4 in my tri-type, instead of 3, though it's an alternate suggestion.
    I can see 4 as well as 3, for me. So.. alternatively, I am Roger from American Dad? Cool! I've always liked him, anyway.

    And I am no expert, but I really think that you are an INFJ sx-dom, from reading your posts. I really think that you should consider it being your dominant type over INFP, in my opinion. I just think that it's a lot more suited to your personality than INFP.
    I'll show you a picture of the mess in my room and then you tell me how J I am...

  9. #809
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I'll show you a picture of the mess in my room and then you tell me how J I am...
    Mess has nothing to do with how J or P you are.
    I know loads of messy, careless Js [my Mum] and organized Ps.

  10. #810
    valkyrie magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    In real life, I tend to be a lot more serious than on the forums. I would actually consider myself an 'in charge' type over a 'get things going' type.
    In charge and bubbly are not mutually exclusive. But I am, of course, basing this off forum interactions and not real life.

    Likes Xann liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. The type of the person above you.
    By Zergling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Suggest a tritype for the person above you
    By Frosty in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 03:30 PM
  3. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 11-25-2017, 07:20 PM
  4. Suggest An Alternate Reality For The Person Above You
    By Dreamer in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:40 AM
  5. Suggest an alternate type for Vince
    By Captain_Invincible in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO