User Tag List

First 2666747576777886126176 Last

Results 751 to 760 of 2598

  1. #751
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But you still can't be sure. You're just bullshitting now, Sweetie.
    Who said they were sure, sweetie?
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  2. #752
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Who said they were sure, sweetie?
    You said you were almost sure of me being an ESFP, thus equating that to "sure", without giving facts and percentiles to back it up, Dearie

  3. #753
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You said you were almost sure of me being an ESFP, thus equating that to "sure", without giving facts and percentiles to back it up, Dearie
    I said, quote: I'm more sure, end quote. I never said I was "almost sure."
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  4. #754
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    I said, quote: I'm more sure, end quote. I never said I was "almost sure."
    But Sweetie? No-one can be almost sure. There is no certainty in this mad, cold word without facts and evidence.

  5. #755
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But Sweetie? No-one can be almost sure. There is no certainty in this mad, cold word without facts and evidence.
    What's wrong with your brain? You keep saying that I said I was "almost sure," after I clearly state that I had not said the phrase "almost sure."
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  6. #756
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    What's wrong with your brain? You keep saying that I said I was "almost sure," after I clearly state that I had not said the phrase "almost sure."
    But you said that you weren't going to suggest another MBTI type for me, thus portraying that you were so sure of my type, that no other type would come into comparison What's wrong with your brain?

  7. #757
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But you said that you weren't going to suggest another MBTI type for me, thus portraying that you were so sure of my type, that no other type would come into comparison What's wrong with your brain?
    No, I don't plan to suggest another type because ESFP is the most likely fit for you. It appears to fit more closely than INTP does for myself. You're not trying to prove anything of substance.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  8. #758
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    No, I don't plan to suggest another type because ESFP is the most likely fit for you. It appears to fit more closely than INTP does for myself. You're not trying to prove anything of substance.


    Then you're sure that it's my best fit...

  9. #759
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post


    Then you're sure that it's my best fit...
    No, I said it's the most likely. You like to interpret what others say for other than what they've clearly indicated. I'm straight-forward and say what I mean to say.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  10. #760
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    No, I said it's the most likely. You like to interpret what others say for other than what they've clearly indicated. I'm straight-forward and say what I mean to say.
    Well, meh. I'm not supposed to be a logical theoretical type. I'm supposed to be a sensing, humanistic type. Lol.

    How are you straightfoward, if you aren't suggesting an alternative type for me? It's just showing that you are trying to cover up being sure with your uncertainty.

Similar Threads

  1. The type of the person above you.
    By Zergling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Suggest a tritype for the person above you
    By Frosty in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 03:30 PM
  3. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 11-25-2017, 07:20 PM
  4. Suggest An Alternate Reality For The Person Above You
    By Dreamer in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:40 AM
  5. Suggest an alternate type for Vince
    By Captain_Invincible in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO