User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Surrender!

I just want to say that this thread is sinister as hell.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

Go eat a cookie.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Go eat a cookie.
    I'm surprised by just how much you've warmed to me Jaguar, dont know what I've done to deserve it
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

I only wrote the thing! Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

-watches and analyzes the situation. Forming a general plan of action, to avoid having to surrender immediately.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs