Thread: Asses!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    While he did a good job with the acting, he was somewhat miscast. His voice and general demeanor wasn't masculine enough for Strider. Too soft for a ranger.
    Same with Boromir IMHO, the guy looks more like a breakfast sausage than a descendant of the Númenóreans. Movie Aragorn looks more like a Finnish emo metal band singer.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    While he did a good job with the acting, he was somewhat miscast. His voice and general demeanor wasn't masculine enough for Strider. Too soft for a ranger.
    True.. Plus Sean Bean is way hotter.... SO glad he is Ned Stark on GoT... Gah! I wish you were watching it so we could discuss* it!

(* Translates into me going into raptures about X Y Z and you calmly stating some pithy response.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Same with Boromir IMHO, the guy looks more like a breakfast sausage than a descendant of the Númenóreans. Movie Aragorn looks more like a Finnish emo metal band singer.
    I thought Sean Bean was awesome as Boromir. He did a good job with that edge of arrogant pride.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    True.. Plus Sean Bean is way hotter.... SO glad he is Ned Stark on GoT... Gah! I wish you were watching it so we could discuss* it!

(* Translates into me going into raptures about X Y Z and you calmly stating some pithy response.)
    Oh wow, did not know he was playing Stark. Good choice!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    'Tis because thou doest not understand our mamby-pampyish American ways. Whiny angst, stubble, and a sleek blend of feminine masculinity has long been a staple between our borders.

Behold!

(wow. He looks kinda like Luke Skywalker there...)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    'Tis because thou doest not understand our mamby-pampyish American ways. Whiny angst, stubble, and a sleek blend of feminine masculinity has long been a staple between our borders.

Behold!

(wow. He looks kinda like Luke Skywalker there...)

Anew Leaf

May I present the most attractive man on the face of the earth?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Whose little brother is that??
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I had an extremely hard time finding even a scintilla of common ground with him, yet I still wish that he was here.
    Yeah it bums me out too. He provided pretty good entertainment.

Anew Leaf

That is Alexander Skarsgard.... and the reason why Sweden may be the greatest country on the face of the universe.