User Tag List

First 285335375383384385386387395435 Last

Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4614

  1. #3841
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Dearest 7's,

    I love you all, but I realized that I exist mainly to creep you guys out. I apologize, but not really.

    Qlip.

  2. #3842
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Yup.

  3. #3843
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Yup.
    Me too lol. Mah man.

  4. #3844
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Shout out to drunks and sober ENFPs (@Starry)!!! I saw, I drank, I conquered!

    It was a 2 ENFP night, I played with a 7 and chilled with a 4. That's what they're there for.

    El Rio.


    Day 2 of my Theraflu bender... and I'm feeling inspired by this happy news from the ENFP Underground. Just ENFPs doing what they do...seeing, conquering and moving-on (without really cleaning-up the mess they made because they didn't really even notice it much to begin with.) Now I'm getting emotional again

    Qlip, I actually drank half a glass of Brandy this past Sunday and yes, I'm feeling badass.



    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Dearest 7's,

    I love you all, but I realized that I exist mainly to creep you guys out. I apologize, but not really.

    Qlip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Me too lol. Mah man.

    Wait what? I don't understand. Are you all talking about how easy it is to disturb and offend 7s here? Or just you Qlip?

    Many 7s over-identify with an over-idealized, pain-free fantasy world and therefore can be a little wide-eyed...just like a character from a fairytale or Disney movie...but in human, adult form. Because of this, yes, they can be easily creeped-out. But just like walking through a live minefield...you most likely won't know what it will take until you trip a 7 bomb. This is because the 7 won't remember what creeps them out either until there's a super loud boom.

    Aside from a few topics I will not entertain...in general I like being creeped-out though.

  5. #3845
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Wait what? I don't understand. Are you all talking about how easy it is to disturb and offend 7s here? Or just you Qlip?

    Many 7s over-identify with an over-idealized, pain-free fantasy world and therefore can be a little wide-eyed...just like a character from a fairytale or Disney movie...but in human, adult form. Because of this, yes, they can be easily creeped-out. But just like walking through a live minefield...you most likely won't know what it will take until you trip a 7 bomb. This is because the 7 won't remember what creeps them out either until there's a super loud boom.

    Aside from a few topics I will not entertain...in general I like being creeped-out though.
    Lol.. I thought Stansmith was saying "yup" as in "yup, I'm drunk".

  6. #3846
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Lol.. I thought Stansmith was saying "yup" as in "yup, I'm drunk".

    He may have been. Or maybe he was saying 'yup' like...'I'm drunk'... but wanting to keep the message short you know. So he didn't accidently reveal that he was also high on pills... You know how it is.

  7. #3847
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Day 2 of my Theraflu bender... and I'm feeling inspired by this happy news from the ENFP Underground. Just ENFPs doing what they do...seeing, conquering and moving-on (without really cleaning-up the mess they made because they didn't really even notice it much to begin with.) Now I'm getting emotional again

    Qlip, I actually drank half a glass of Brandy this past Sunday and yes, I'm feeling badass.

    Wait what? I don't understand. Are you all talking about how easy it is to disturb and offend 7s here? Or just you Qlip?

    Many 7s over-identify with an over-idealized, pain-free fantasy world and therefore can be a little wide-eyed...just like a character from a fairytale or Disney movie...but in human, adult form. Because of this, yes, they can be easily creeped-out. But just like walking through a live minefield...you most likely won't know what it will take until you trip a 7 bomb. This is because the 7 won't remember what creeps them out either until there's a super loud boom.

    Aside from a few topics I will not entertain...in general I like being creeped-out though.
    Haha, cheers to brandy. It's easy to drink and warms you up.

    I was drunk and fresh from the bar when I wrote that. It wasn't about forum 7s, I was just processing an experience. And now that I processed it, it's not really about 7s (more specifically SO first ExFp 7s, lol), it's more about me. I don't really flirt with people, I test them, by purposefully introducing awkwardness and impropriety. Naturally, it weirds people out, but the ExFPs hang around a lot longer for it and are intrigued, but the 7s eventually*bail... but I always feel like I've made an impression.

    Anyway, gotta soften those natural impulses.

    FYI, the who boom thing sounds SXey.

  8. #3848
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Haha, cheers to brandy. It's easy to drink and warms you up.

    I was drunk and fresh from the bar when I wrote that. It wasn't about forum 7s...
    Oh whoops, when I said 'here' I meant 'all of you here in this thread/grouping' (I didn't know with regards to Stansmith and Nights and Days so I wasn't sure if I should quote/include them or not.) I knew you weren't talking about forum 7s.


    I was just processing an experience. And now that I processed it, it's not really about 7s (more specifically SO first ExFp 7s, lol), it's more about me. I don't really flirt with people, I test them, by purposefully introducing awkwardness and impropriety. Naturally, it weirds people out, but the ExFPs hang around a lot longer for it and are intrigued, but the 7s eventually*bail... but I always feel like I've made an impression.

    ^^See now, I really don't want to take 4w5 away from you Qlip...but to the bolded...that is so unbelievably ENFP 7w6 sx/sp you don't even know. That's basically the ENFP 7w6 sx/sp calling card as far as I'm concerned... @Lady X and I have talked about this many times. I mean, I can flirt if I need to but *yawn* Why flirt...when it is a hundred thousand times more interesting and personally fulfilling/entertaining to see who you do not repell? Amiright? But yah...4w5.

    ENFP so/sx will become bored if they are not the center of attention...so yah...look for the glazed over look in their eyes and that will give you a gauge of how much time you have left with them.


    Anyway, gotta soften those natural impulses.
    I hope you don't!



    FYI, the who boom thing sounds SXey.
    Oh it is. It is.

  9. #3849
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh whoops, when I said 'here' I meant 'all of you here in this thread/grouping' (I didn't know with regards to Stansmith and Nights and Days so I wasn't sure if I should quote/include them or not.) I knew you weren't talking about forum 7s.

    ^^See now, I really don't want to take 4w5 away from you Qlip...but to the bolded...that is so unbelievably ENFP 7w6 sx/sp you don't even know. That's basically the ENFP 7w6 sx/sp calling card as far as I'm concerned... @Lady X and I have talked about this many times. I mean, I can flirt if I need to but *yawn* Why flirt...when it is a hundred thousand times more interesting and personally fulfilling/entertaining to see who you do not repell? Amiright? But yah...4w5.
    Oh, you can never take that away from me. I think that form of play is also SXey. But I think I do it in a special 4 way. See, the most repulsive thing I can think of is me, so I share, I TMI stuff to see the reaction, and hopefully draw them in. I ask questions to see how far I can get into their brains. I also always give the vibe that I'm semi-stalking them. Basically, I'm unnecessarily honest.

    But yeah, there needs to be something intense there, or I'm bored.

    ENFP so/sx will become bored if they are not the center of attention...so yah...look for the glazed over look in their eyes and that will give you a gauge of how much time you have left with them.
    If there's a hint of glaze, I take off. Or I intentionally get really, really boring on purpose. Bored people are boring. Usually at worst, what I get is a look like... oh fuck, why am I still talking to this guy and answering his incredibly invasive questions?? I'm supposed to be running this thing. *bail*

    I hope you don't!

    Oh it is. It is.
    Okay, I wont. I'll intensify. I need more boom in my life.

  10. #3850
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    I think I qualify. Who wants my seed?

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] So, I guess this is where I introduce myself.
    By Taibreah in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 05:50 PM
  2. If you're hungry, this is where you post!
    By rhinosaur in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 08:35 AM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 07:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO