User Tag List

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default Concertina story (read first post first)

Like a concertina drawing lets create a story by adding one line each. Once you have added your line don't add anymore. We can always try a different version where we can add as many lines as we want.

NB: How about if two people post at the same time, we'll keep the first and the second can edit it to fit the first one. That way it'll keep making sense.

Concertina Story

By the river under a tree there lay an old top hat with a feather in the brim.

MBTI
    GONE

Umm..okay, I don't quite understand but I'll bite!

By the river under a tree there lay an old brown felt top hat with a giant ostrich feather in the brim.

It was was a bit beat up and worse for wear but still kept an air of dignity about it, much like its owner.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

By the river under a tree there lay an old brown felt top hat with a giant ostrich feather in the brim.

It was was a bit beat up and worse for wear but still kept an air of dignity about it, much like its owner.

This very owner, unfortunately, had been beaten up and left with barely a shred of dignity. (am i doing this right?)
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

This very owner, unfortunately, had been beaten up and left with barely a shred of dignity.

"I´m getting too old for this kind of job", he thought, as he was brushing the dust off his cloths.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

This very owner, unfortunately, had been beaten up and left with barely a shred of dignity.
    "I´m getting too old for this kind of job", he thought, as he was brushing the dust off his cloths.

Watching the sun setting beyond the walls of the Castle of Deralar, he pushes himself back up on his feet with the aid of his blunt and bent longsword.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf