User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Wolf it is such a shame that you are so down on yourself about your looks, I think your quite handsome myself, and given how you make yourself sound I was very pleasantly suprised with your pictures.

Your issue here is confidence, you can be short and as long as you exude that confidence you will seem taller.

Of course confidence doesn;t come in a bag, otherwise I would buy ten bags myself.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Me? Only those shorter would I ever have a chance of being accepted by, and the tall males tend to go for them, making me a waste remnant. As if I didn't feel like one already.
    STOP THAT NOW! We've already said that you're not a bad looking guy now stop putting yourself down. Sheesh! There is someone for everyone, you just haven't met your match yet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I guess it is funny that we're arguing unsubstantiated claims. They could all be bogus...
    My guess is, you'll assume it is bogus because that supports your foregone conclusions that short guys don't get no lovin'. Which I know not to be true, not simply because I have friends who are taller than their husbands, but because I've been attracted to a number of short guys myself, both IRL and on the silver/small screen. Hell, confirmed stud Tom Cruise is tiny, and both of his wives have been substantially taller than he is (not to mention extremely beautiful). If he weren't so batshit crazy I might find him adorable.

Just out of curiosity, I did a search on celebrity heights. Harry Shearer, who is adorable, is 5'6. Al Pacino, of course hot as the dickens in The Godfather, is 5'5. Dustin Hoffman, whom I will forgive for being a douche sometimes and acknowledge that he was cute in The Graduate, is 5'6.

"But Ivy!" you'll say (or probably not, because you've written me off as a bitch and a liar now). "These guys are actors, and actors have other things going for them besides height!" Well, so do you, and it's maddening that you don't claim that for yourself. In fact, it's probably what works against you the most, much more than any of your perceived faults or the faults you perceive in the female psyche.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

I'm 5'2".
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    My guess is, you'll assume it is bogus because that supports your foregone conclusions that short guys don't get no lovin'. Which I know not to be true, not simply because I have friends who are taller than their husbands, but because I've been attracted to a number of short guys myself, both IRL and on the silver/small screen. Hell, confirmed stud Tom Cruise is tiny, and both of his wives have been substantially taller than he is (not to mention extremely beautiful). If he weren't so batshit crazy I might find him adorable.

Just out of curiosity, I did a search on celebrity heights. Harry Shearer, who is adorable, is 5'6. Al Pacino, of course hot as the dickens in The Godfather, is 5'5. Dustin Hoffman, whom I will forgive for being a douche sometimes and acknowledge that he was cute in The Graduate, is 5'6.

"But Ivy!" you'll say (or probably not, because you've written me off as a bitch and a liar now). "These guys are actors, and actors have other things going for them besides height!" Well, so do you, and it's maddening that you don't claim that for yourself. In fact, it's probably what works against you the most, much more than any of your perceived faults or the faults you perceive in the female psyche.
    All that and he's an INTJ (with nice blue eyes)! But no worries, he's probably written me off as the bitch whose married to Limey. :rolli:

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

And so Wolf gets buried in a pile of bones. You lucky dog you!
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ISTx

Default How high from the ground does the top of your head reach?

5'10, 5'11 on a good day. I wanted to hit 6 foot . 170ish lbs.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It depends on how much of my legs are buried in the ground... and whether they planted me right-side up or upside-down.

Do you think you've got more growth in you?
    (I'd give you a few inches if I could.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I could use some of those inches in height, too.

But not in length, nor girth.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm 6 feet tall. Not too short, not too tall, juuuust right.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel