User Tag List

First 208258298306307308309310318358 Last

Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3831

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

If my daughter hadn't dropped her hat I would not have needed to walk back and find it and therefor I would not have missed the tram back home and if I hadn't missed the tram I would not have gone to the little mom-n-pop fruit and veg store next to the stop to kill some time. They turned out to sell chestnuts and I have been looking for those for weeks!

Might not sound like much but that made my day!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I actually wrote something I wanted to today.

A friend of mine who was suppose to come back to the country in Febuary is coming back in November. And claims that will spend December in my city
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Finding out, after obsessive-compulsive checking, that, yes, finals are goign to be tough, but it looks like I'm on schedule. I've been too scared to research the details for years, but now I finally got around to checking the formalia, and it seems doable.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    If my daughter hadn't dropped her hat I would not have needed to walk back and find it and therefor I would not have missed the tram back home and if I hadn't missed the tram I would not have gone to the little mom-n-pop fruit and veg store next to the stop to kill some time. They turned out to sell chestnuts and I have been looking for those for weeks!

Might not sound like much but that made my day!
    I've been eating chestnuts for weeks.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I ate something called a Charleston Chew, it wasnt as great as I expected but it was something new, I ate it because I'm on new terrifying medication which could cause lower than healthy blood sugars, so I ate sugary shit to try and stave off that possibility.

Yes. I do think that's a bit of a balls or a game.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

Junior Member Princess Marshmallow's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Donuts <3 My mom brought me some from the bakery.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Just talking to my friend about a game that we like and making inside jokes about it. Also, our mutual friend is coming south to visit on Friday, and we're going to hang out and go to Denny's together. My squad will finally be reunited for the first time since school started.
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

Pizza day at work.
    Likes Olm the Water King, Fate liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

My squad was reunited today! I got to see one of my dearest friends for the first time since August. They came over and we got soda from circle k. We were standing in line reminiscing about our great summer days where we did nothing for a whole week except play Mario kart on my wii u. I used to have a drastically higher online score than them and I like to boast about how I am the alpha but in reality they are way better than me. I turned to them in line and said, "Remember how I said I was going to get a one thousand point lead on you in Mario kart while you were gone since you caught up with me?" They looked at me ready to be impressed and said "Yeah?" To which I replied, "I haven't turned my wii u on once since you left."
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.