User Tag List

figsfiggyfigs

super annoyed Prplchknz got banned for 2 months.

The latest in forum fashion:

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Rain, rain go away.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    I get to work, after a hour of being there we get 3 fires, I respond to the second one. I get there and the chief tells me to hook up the supply line to the ladder truck, but I I hooked up the engine instead.Then I went to breach the front door and I grab an ax and not a halligan bar. I was so tired that I couldnt keep my eyes open. The chief pulls me aside after we cleared the scene and asks me what is up. I told him that I was just so exhausted from working two jobs. he then noticed that I have not shaved my face for sometime (a big no-no).
    "how many vacation days do you have?" he said
    "two weeks."
    "I want you to take a week off, get some rest. I cant have you fumbling around like that."
    "I will be fine I just need to get a few hours of sleep"
    "well I want you to take a week off, thats an order."
    I pack up my gear and drive home, I open my door and just make it to my bed before I pass out for 14 hours...I now have like 5 days off. Now that I think about it, what I am doing to my self is affecting not only me, but people around me for the worse. I am thinking about dropping my other job before I get my self, or worse, someone else killed.
    Totally dude, you got a good boss there too, I had a boss which responded to my being worn out once by suggesting that I was possibly in need of professional help and shoudl consider a different line of work, it was mad because I spoke to another boss at the same time and he told me the total opposite, just said, you got any leave? Well, use it, you're great at your job, what a contrast. I dont think I'd even think like that usually but I was under a lot of pressure.

You're great at your job man, from what I'd heard you posting about it, and you sound like a real team player and when you got people depending on you like htat you cant really afford to mess up. Good luck and enjoy the time off.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    super annoyed Prplchknz got banned for 2 months.
    When/if she gets back, someone should tell her: Resentment is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Well, I finally said it to him. Now I'm preparing for Ti thermonuclear war from him. Time to sharpen up the Te and Fi blades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Well, I finally said it to him. Now I'm preparing for Ti thermonuclear war from him. Time to sharpen up the Te and Fi blades.
    I know what that feels like. There's not much advice I can give you, but good luck.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I know what that feels like. There's not much advice I can give you, but good luck.
    Thanks. This is regarding the guy I wasn't into. I had to be honest with him, but I know he's likely to start waging Ti war like he did with me the last time I had told him that I wasn't into him. The combination of my Ni with Te and Fi says that this isn't going to work, and it doesn't feel right and true to what I feel is best for me. I gave him the chance to be fair to him, but I feel like I am not being fair to myself, and a healthy relationship shouldn't feel this way. I have to get out of this before things get worse and I can't escape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

figsfiggyfigs

so apparently, my friends think I'm some sort of Oracle. . . not the company.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Did I hurt myself dancing to Limp Bizkit's Rollin'?