User Tag List

MBTI
    IntJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx

Self Pavlovian conditioning huh? Neat. I would guess that it would work especially well for Si-Fi/Fi-Si types.
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

aka Mystic Tater / Ginkgo Floki's Avatar

i just realized i've been doing all this homework and it wasn't even due this week.
    In challenge lies opportunity.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Yama liked this post

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Listening to these australian celebrities talking about transforming marriage into a contract it sounds like liberalism has developed into an institutional religion proper.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    @Cloudpatrol See! He gets it! *points at quote*

“You normally have to be bashed about a bit by life to see the point of daffodils, sunsets and uneventful nice days.”
    ― Alain de Botton

Mediocre indeed.

P.S. How was my day you ask? Medicore, for which I'm grateful

Aww, thanks for this Spanks!

You know what, after listening...I think I have subconsciously subscribed to this way of thinking for a while. When we talked, it was just the 'labelling' that threw me off.

ie. My love's often mock me for saying that my goal is not to be happy, but content.

I think happiness is elusive and organic. Reminds me of butterflies that fly away when you approach but will alight on your arm if you sit still. I am a highly content individual and much of that has to do with appreciating the small and every-day wonders of life. I REALLY like the quote btw.

Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

So 15 mins ago I was rocking out with my headphones on in my room (1 floor up). And I mean like headbanging. And I look up, and there is a random guys head outside my window. It was the window cleaner. The window was open. And I just stare at him like freaked, and he asks me a question, and I say no, and then he closes the window and then cleans it...while I flee the room.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    So 15 mins ago I was rocking out with my headphones on in my room (1 floor up). And I mean like headbanging. And I look up, and there is a random guys head outside my window. It was the window cleaner. The window was open. And I just stare at him like freaked, and he asks me a question, and I say no, and then he closes the window and then cleans it...while I flee the room.
    I am excellent at staring contestd with cats and fish. Maybe that's what you should've done. Establish dominance
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE None

I always want to post here but I don't have any random thoughts They're always related to something so they are not random any more. Not gonna say they always make sense. They seldomly do.
    Well. Now you have a non-random thought. Take it, do with it what you want.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

I have a new flower. It's orchid and I named it Cornel
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Frosty, There, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I have a new flower. It's orchid and I named it Cornel

Long live Cornel!

I keep meaning to go and buy something to plant that is actually going to live-unlike an apple tree... I feel like I bought like magic beanstalk seeds that actually didnt grow into a magic beanstalk...wadda dope. But yeah, meaning to buy something that might actually live to plant so I can watch it grow but havent gotten around to it and itll be winter anyways soon so...

But congrats on the new flower! Is Cornell [/i]pretty[/i]?!
    Likes Kas liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo2 View Post
    Long live Cornel!

I keep meaning to go and buy something to plant that is actually going to live-unlike an apple tree... I feel like I bought like magic beanstalk seeds that actually didnt grow into a magic beanstalk...wadda dope. But yeah, meaning to buy something that might actually live to plant so I can watch it grow but havent gotten around to it and itll be winter anyways soon so...

But congrats on the new flower! Is Cornell [/i]pretty[/i]?!
    Yes Cornel is pretty. Has white-fiolet petals and orchids can live long... so there is a hope. I mean I can't kill flower which I gave name to, right?

Maybe tree or shrub would be a good idea then. But I think it will easier to buy a small one in garden shop after winter and ask there how to take care of them.

Edit: I love beanstalk idea.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle