User Tag List

  1. #64211
    s̶h̶a̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    947 so/sx
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    ADHD maybe.

    I'm guessing that the teacher is going to be spoken to by the faculty or cops or something, or are things that different in the US?
    She was 21 and the professor was 28, so... I don't think anything illegal happened here?
    And you will fall, fall, fall, fall apart
    And I will fall, fall, fall, fall apart.

  2. #64212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    22,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    She was 21 and the professor was 28, so... I don't think anything illegal happened here?
    Maybe not, I dont know if its permitted though, some places frown on that sort of fraternisation but maybe its no harm, no foul, I dont know.

  3. #64213
    s̶h̶a̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    947 so/sx
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Maybe not, I dont know if its permitted though, some places frown on that sort of fraternisation but maybe its no harm, no foul, I dont know.
    It is highly inappropriate, of course, because he is supposed to behave professionally. But hey, people are going to do what they wanna do.
    And you will fall, fall, fall, fall apart
    And I will fall, fall, fall, fall apart.

  4. #64214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    22,616

    Default

    I watched all the series of Suits up until and including 4, I just bought 5 and I didnt remember how 4 finished but also the show doesnt seem as good as I remember it to have been.

  5. #64215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    22,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    It is highly inappropriate, of course, because he is supposed to behave professionally. But hey, people are going to do what they wanna do.
    He's going to be considered as possibly having misused his position of power and influence and she could be accused of all sorts of things, plus broadcasting it on social media, really?

  6. #64216
    s̶h̶a̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    947 so/sx
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    He's going to be considered as possibly having misused his position of power and influence and she could be accused of all sorts of things, plus broadcasting it on social media, really?
    Its just stupid bravado, really. She'll probably look back and cringe many years from now.
    And you will fall, fall, fall, fall apart
    And I will fall, fall, fall, fall apart.

  7. #64217
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    "I think the world is not going to be any good in the future, I fear what the future might hold for us. Look at the world it's getting worse every day, all the bad things people do. It will only get worse" - My friend said that today and she left me feeling super depressed, though I really disagree with her negativity. I still believe that no matter how bad might it seem today, tomorrow will always be better. I don't even accept any other scenario, future will be bright and that's what it is...it has to be bright. She kind of... got into my sensitive spot and harshly doubted what I perceive as fundamental for my mental balance.

    What do you think this is? Weak intuition? Weak Ni or Ne? I am really curious.

  8. #64218
    Oed' und leer das Meer ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    I only said what I did because I like opposing her. She gets so mad at me when I do.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

    Johari/Nohari

  9. #64219
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Did someone else write this speech? The content and delivery is totally different and sounds rehearsed. Get off my TV.
    OMG! Somebody still watches TV

  10. #64220
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    OMG! Somebody still watches TV
    wats a teevee

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    "I think the world is not going to be any good in the future, I fear what the future might hold for us. Look at the world it's getting worse every day, all the bad things people do. It will only get worse" - My friend said that today and she left me feeling super depressed, though I really disagree with her negativity. I still believe that no matter how bad might it seem today, tomorrow will always be better. I don't even accept any other scenario, future will be bright and that's what it is...it has to be bright. She kind of... got into my sensitive spot and harshly doubted what I perceive as fundamental for my mental balance.

    What do you think this is? Weak intuition? Weak Ni or Ne? I am really curious.
    rite a song aboutit
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 980
    Last Post: 01-30-2018, 12:45 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO