User Tag List

  1. #62251
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    6,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Ok. But my therapy appointment starts in 10 minutes so I won't be here too long.
    Oh! mine starts in an hour... blah. And then I have to get my blood drawn again to figure out wtf is going on with my triglycerides... I mean god from my levels you would think that I should be on the biggest loser. Im like gunna get heart disease and die and blah blah blah.

    Ugh my professor is giving a really sexist lecture about how annoying women are and how we all do this and that and it makes no sense and i want to stand up and say NO SIR! No no no. How women need more information when men just want to know the answer- how men are better at tests. The test thing is true on the whole-generally in the greater pop- but I do ok on tests... I can guess as well as any guy damn it. So there are exceptions- that isnt the rule! Averages shmaverages.

    Anyways glad you are going to therapy, feel free to pm me if you ever want.
    Johari

    Nohari
    Likes Yama liked this post

  2. #62252
    Mutable Confusion Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Posts
    7,651

    Default

    Confused at the fact why I can't make a move on a lady. :/

    Rejection is simple, I've been through it plenty of times. Why when even more confident than ever can't I just ask her on a date?

    Here are some fears:

    1. The minor who could look like an adult.

    a. Asking how someone how old they are is a little rude especially if you're talking to a stranger right?
    2. She could make it more awkward around everyone should either happen.
    a. Like even if I got accepted, I'm holding back the line if I ask a cashier at work. If I got rejected, all her co-workers would be all awkward around me too.
    3. She believes that a date is more than a date.
    a. Where I'm at in conservative college town, people date to get married here all the time. ._. Not that it's bad and maybe I plan on being married too, but I'm not like let's date for 3 months and then get engaged sort of guy.
    I am dripping in Finesse.

  3. #62253
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Oh! mine starts in an hour... blah. And then I have to get my blood drawn again to figure out wtf is going on with my triglycerides... I mean god from my levels you would think that I should be on the biggest loser. Im like gunna get heart disease and die and blah blah blah.

    Ugh my professor is giving a really sexist lecture about how annoying women are and how we all do this and that and it makes no sense and i want to stand up and say NO SIR! No no no. How women need more information when men just want to know the answer- how men are better at tests. The test thing is true on the whole-generally in the greater pop- but I do ok on tests... I can guess as well as any guy damn it. So there are exceptions- that isnt the rule! Averages shmaverages.

    Anyways glad you are going to therapy, feel free to pm me if you ever want.
    GOOD LUCK AT YOURS!!! I just got home from mine and it was AWESOME. Hey we should go on vent sometime. But I have class tonight at 6 (which is 8 for you) so blah. THIS WEEKEND. Or maybe tomorrow even. Yes. I've decided.
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.
    Likes N/A liked this post

  4. #62254
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    22,232

    Default

    I wonder if they could write a TV series called Celts which would be as awesome as the TV series Vikings

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2doR15urg

  5. #62255
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    6,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    GOOD LUCK AT YOURS!!! I just got home from mine and it was AWESOME. Hey we should go on vent sometime. But I have class tonight at 6 (which is 8 for you) so blah. THIS WEEKEND. Or maybe tomorrow even. Yes. I've decided.
    Ive CO-Decided. And we are inviting people too. It is going to be a party. @whatever will be there I have also decided. And there will be other surprise guests as well.

    And my therapy was meh. But Im doing well apparently so thats always nice to know.
    Johari

    Nohari
    Likes Yama liked this post

  6. #62256
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Ive CO-Decided. And we are inviting people too. It is going to be a party. @whatever will be there I have also decided. And there will be other surprise guests as well.

    And my therapy was meh. But Im doing well apparently so thats always nice to know.
    you do realize that the easiest way to get me NOT to be somewhere is to say that I will, right?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #62257
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    6,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you do realize that the easiest way to get me NOT to be somewhere is to say that I will, right?
    Ooh ooh let me try!

    Yes I do think that is true.

    (So now that means it isn't true, and or that you do not think it is true, which means that you will come tonight because you will try to prove me wrong when I say its true with my reverse psychology-yup)

    Ive got this signed, sealed, under wraps, and pretty packaged under the tree.

    Yay! Whatever wilntl be there!

    (Please pretend this makes absolutely perfect sense, gracias)

  8. #62258
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    22,232

    Default

    Hahahahaha, dirtbag, you came to the wrong trench

  9. #62259
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Ooh ooh let me try!

    Yes I do think that is true.

    (So now that means it isn't true, and or that you do not think it is true, which means that you will come tonight because you will try to prove me wrong when I say its true with my reverse psychology-yup)

    Ive got this signed, sealed, under wraps, and pretty packaged under the tree.

    Yay! Whatever wilntl be there!

    (Please pretend this makes absolutely perfect sense, gracias)
    whatever
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #62260
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you do realize that the easiest way to get me NOT to be somewhere is to say that I will, right?


    pleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE!
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 956
    Last Post: Today, 05:03 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO