User Tag List

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

^ I talk too much. Lol

More fuel to the Fi fire: when I was a teenager I felt I had to be extremely morally pure of course I got bullied for being too goody goody. I never swore and if I did ... It wasn't good.

It wasn't until as time went on that people weren't as real as I thought they were. As a kid, I had a foolish assumption that people were generally trying their best all the time and fell short and there were only a few bad apples out there. It wasn't until my mission that appearance was the ultimate goal of many and that's when I woke up.
    I am dripping in Finesse.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    It's okay haha. You kind of always thought I had more Fi/Te than Fe/Ti right? It's weird to say I am an INTJ because it's like saying well you're more comfortable with Te than Fi.

I believe that if you're an introvert, you find it easier to use introverted functions more than extraverted functions and vice versa. Now I know I don't sound like the rest of the INTJ's here but I did know I didn't sound like the rest of the INFJ's here either haha although I am the only Male for that type if it were to be true.

I'll keep seeing how Fe/Ti works. if you changed your mind and believe I am more of a Fe Ti user let me know!
    I am not sure anymore to be honest. When I said you seem more Fi than Fe I had very superficial knowledge of you and now when I know more it's harder for me to decide. Sorry, I probably won't tell you your type. I am fine with INTJ.

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I am not sure anymore to be honest. When I said you seem more Fi than Fe I had very superficial knowledge of you and now when I know more it's harder for me to decide. Sorry, I probably won't tell you your type. I am fine with INTJ.
    Okay well thank you for being honest.
    Likes Fay liked this post

Undisciplined

Okay well thank you for being honest.

eNFJ 6w5

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    eNFJ 6w5
    Still on the 6w5?

You're saying I'm even more Fe?

I do everything on my own now since when I was a kid. I need time to recharge too. >.<

Undisciplined

Still on the 6w5?

You're saying I'm even more Fe?

There's something about INFJ + 6w5 that does exactly what you're doing and is mathematically expressed eNFJ

I do everything on my own now since when I was a kid. I need time to recharge too.
    No way same!!!!!!!!!

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    There's something about INFJ + 6w5 that does exactly what you're doing and is mathematically expressed eNFJ
    Am I phobic.. counterphobic.. where is my strong sense of security? 5's can be very anxious too. :s 6's feels a little ordinary for me though.

No way same!!!!!!!!!

... OHHHH you think my devotedness to my religion when I was a kid was a strong sense of loyalty? I mean I hardly participated in church activities and always felt like an outcast. I never really believed but I felt like if I made myself live a virtuous life maybe something miraculous would happen to me. I felt I was a sinner for not believing at the time.

Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so

I am officially autistic which is gonna make typing me impossible lol so I am just gonna go with a type and stick to that and not think much of it.

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I am officially autistic which is gonna make typing me impossible lol so I am just gonna go with a type and stick to that and not think much of it.
    ESxP Done.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

@Forever: Fe =/= rule-following. I could have written 70% of what you just wrote. I am also incredibly skilled at seeing opposing viewpoints... so much so that I have to step away from people to figure what perspective seems to align with my ideas. I am very business-minded and value efficiency and competency over playing nice and sugarcoating... I will rock the boat if I have to but not needlessly so.

In real life, people see me as diplomatic, formal but still quite unusual.

If INTJ really suits you, then go for it but I just wanted to clear up Fe misconceptions first.
    Likes Yama liked this post