User Tag List

  1. #60991
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Has your thyroid been checked? Have you looked into sleep apnea?
    My mom has thyroid issues. I went and got labwork done at my new doctor on Monday and I think that's one of the things they're checking for??

    I also started a new medication about a week ago that can cause drowsiness but... I take it in the morning right when I wake up and I don't experience the drowsiness really until the late afternoon/early evening. That seems like quite a stretch to start experiencing the symptoms? Like other medicines I start getting side effects like an hour later, but this is much later than that. I dunno. I have another doctor appointment at the end of this month so if I'm still really tired I'll ask about it.
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

  2. #60992
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    6,083

    Default

    I just find it all SO AMUSING

    To think I DID ALL THAT(trash and crap)

    And can I say, not in a shy(half by)way

    Oh no, oh no not me- I made (ALL of) my mess- MYYYYY WAY!


  3. #60993
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    My mom has thyroid issues. I went and got labwork done at my new doctor on Monday and I think that's one of the things they're checking for??

    I also started a new medication about a week ago that can cause drowsiness but... I take it in the morning right when I wake up and I don't experience the drowsiness really until the late afternoon/early evening. That seems like quite a stretch to start experiencing the symptoms? Like other medicines I start getting side effects like an hour later, but this is much later than that. I dunno. I have another doctor appointment at the end of this month so if I'm still really tired I'll ask about it.
    Both my mom and I have hypothyroidism, so naturally it came to mind.

    For some reason tree pollen seems to knock me out. Every spring there's a stretch of several weeks where it feels like I'm on painkillers.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  4. #60994
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Both my mom and I have hypothyroidism, so naturally it came to mind.

    For some reason tree pollen seems to knock me out. Every spring there's a stretch of several weeks where it feels like I'm on painkillers.
    Yeah I'm hoping I'll get used to it/recover in the next few weeks! If not, I've already got that doctor appointment set up and can easily bring it up while I'm there.
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

  5. #60995
    Moon-Truther Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Why are all the jeans skinny? There are more styles than that. And why do the trousers not have pockets? Is this a ploy to get women to buy purses?

    This whole clothing situation is bullshit. I should wear a bathrobe and flannel pajamas all the time. Seems simpler.

  6. #60996
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,926

    Default

    I'm in love with documentaries. I just went through every single documentary currently available on Netflix and added DOZENS to my watch list. I fucking love learning when it's for fun.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Is this a ploy to get women to buy purses?
    Yes
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

  7. #60997
    Moon-Truther Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Yes
    Oh.

  8. #60998
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Oh.
    Fight the man. Consumer activism
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

  9. #60999
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I'm in love with documentaries. I just went through every single documentary currently available on Netflix and added DOZENS to my watch list. I fucking love learning when it's for fun.
    Add "Wildest Arctic" to your list. I'm in love with the polar regions of the earth, and that series was fantastic.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes JAVO liked this post

  10. #61000
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Add "Wildest Arctic" to your list. I'm in love with the polar regions of the earth, and that series was fantastic.
    OMG I did add that one!! I LOVE the arctic so I added lots of arctic-related documentaries!!
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 974
    Last Post: Yesterday, 10:50 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO