User Tag List

  1. #57101
    across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,583

    Default


  2. #57102
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I am starting to be convinced there is a predominant lack of Fe in this forum.


    if i say ef your fe because i am a fi user does that mean i am not nice?

    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #57103
    Deep Diver Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    7,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if i say ef your fe because i am a fi user does that mean i am not nice?

    No.
    I am dripping in Finesse.

  4. #57104
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    No.



    though not playing just the darn darn darn. and i wonder if sheldon from big bang theory is based any off of herman munster. (i've been watching the munsters, though i'm now working on season 8 of doctor who)
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #57105
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I am starting to be convinced there is a predominant lack of Fe in this forum.


    Good. I wish there was a drought of Fi also. And Ti and Te. And Ni and Ne. And Si.

  6. #57106
    Deep Diver Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    7,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post



    though not playing just the darn darn darn. and i wonder if sheldon from big bang theory is based any off of herman munster. (i've been watching the munsters, though i'm now working on season 8 of doctor who)


    He's certainly more mellow (meaning not overly sexual) in humor than the other members. He is my favorite character though because he reminds me of a very particular INTP in real life, it's so close to real it's not even... oh wait yes it is funny.
    I am dripping in Finesse.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  7. #57107
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    CRUSHING ALL IN ITS PATH! CRUSHING ALL IN ITS PATH! AND I KNOW THAT WE'VE STILL GOT TIME!!!
    Likes Cygnus liked this post

  8. #57108
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post


    He's certainly more mellow (meaning not overly sexual) in humor than the other members. He is my favorite character though because he reminds me of a very particular INTP in real life, it's so close to real it's not even... oh wait yes it is funny.
    watch some old munster eps and tell me you don't see the comparison particularly end of season 1 and begining of season 2
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #57109
    Deep Diver Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    7,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    watch some old munster eps and tell me you don't see the comparison particularly end of season 1 and begining of season 2
    Okay. I will.
    I am dripping in Finesse.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  10. #57110
    Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Okay. I will.
    We never finished our make-out session Haha.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: Today, 03:04 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO