User Tag List

  1. #56401
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    It is a very dumb idea for an Fe dom, or a 1w2 to browse around on /r/relationships.

    Incidentally, it's also very appealing to Fe doms.

    I'm both, so it's double trouble bad.... OH MY GOD I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS! There is SO MUCH WRONG! I want to smack so many people upside the head and fix so many things, and delete people from ever existing. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE. The answers to so many of these are *SO* obvious, people actively try to do the *wrong* thing, and it's enraging to see how socially stupid and evil so many people are. SO MANY HORRIBLE PEOPLE. SO MUCH UNRESOLVED UNPUNISHED INJUSTICE. AHHHHHH.



    ...it's really, really not healthy for me to read all of these things, but it's soooooooo tempting and fascinating. UGHHHHH. This is the third night in a row that I spent multiple hours reading this and I end up getting so pissed.

    @Showbread @EJCC just browse some of the headlines (don't actually read posts, it's a black hole I tell ya)!
    Lol I didn't listen. I read the posts. They reminded me of how hard people are to understand sometimes.

    There was one about a woman with a coworker/friend who had a racist fiancé. She was uncomfortable hanging out with him and his racist group of friends but didn't want to tell the coworker that she couldn't because she didn't want to hurt her feelings. So I guess she's just gonna suck it up and keep hanging out with them even though it makes her feel like shit because she doesn't want to make her coworker to feel rejected.

    wut
    Likes Hard liked this post

  2. #56402
    Innovation Reigns Supreme Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    8,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Lol I didn't listen. I read the posts. They reminded me of how hard people are to understand sometimes.

    There was one about a woman with a coworker/friend who had a racist fiancé. She was uncomfortable hanging out with him and his racist group of friends but didn't want to tell the coworker that she couldn't because she didn't want to hurt her feelings. So I guess she's just gonna suck it up and keep hanging out with them even though it makes her feel like shit because she doesn't want to make her coworker to feel rejected.

    wut
    WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID LIKE THIS. Oh my god.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


  3. #56403

    Default

    Some taiwanese animators recapped the recent political events in Australia, and it's glorious.


  4. #56404
    Sweet Summer Child Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,905

    Default

    why sleep before your morning class when you could procrastinate taking a shower and play on the forum instead?
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

  5. #56405
    just a vessel EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    It is a very dumb idea for an Fe dom, or a 1w2 to browse around on /r/relationships.

    Incidentally, it's also very appealing to Fe doms.

    I'm both, so it's double trouble bad.... OH MY GOD I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS! There is SO MUCH WRONG! I want to smack so many people upside the head and fix so many things, and delete people from ever existing. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE. The answers to so many of these are *SO* obvious, people actively try to do the *wrong* thing, and it's enraging to see how socially stupid and evil so many people are. SO MANY HORRIBLE PEOPLE. SO MUCH UNRESOLVED UNPUNISHED INJUSTICE. AHHHHHH.



    ...it's really, really not healthy for me to read all of these things, but it's soooooooo tempting and fascinating. UGHHHHH. This is the third night in a row that I spent multiple hours reading this and I end up getting so pissed.

    @Showbread @EJCC just browse some of the headlines (don't actually read posts, it's a black hole I tell ya)!
    This is why I avoid Reddit. I associate 90% of that website with the kind of belligerent stupidity that you're talking about now
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

  6. #56406
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  7. #56407
    Fabula rasa Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    I sometimes have no idea whether I was nice to somebody or not
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

    Likes uumlau liked this post

  8. #56408
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    iNxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    4,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    It is a very dumb idea for an Fe dom, or a 1w2 to browse around on /r/relationships.

    Incidentally, it's also very appealing to Fe doms.
    From what I gather the answer to a lot of these is pretty much "Don't do the thing that you say you're doing in the topic," yeah.

    But looking it through, it seems that most are actually just seeking advice, support, or just an avenue through which to vent. Especially the youngins (<20) could use some perspective. And even if the obvious answer is "Break it off, problem solved," that can be pretty difficult to execute.

    (And some of the stories, like this one, just kick ass.)

    I don't see a problem

    Reddit's awful terrible garbage overall, though.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes uumlau, prplchknz liked this post

  9. #56409
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I sometimes have no idea whether I was nice to somebody or not
    Sometimes you make someone's life immeasurably better without even knowing it.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Kas liked this post

  10. #56410
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    iNxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    4,288

    Default

    For some reason, I want to do a video but I'm not sure what I want to do
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 958
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:28 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO