User Tag List

  1. #55691
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post


    Such a beautiful ring.
    what kind of ring is that? is that an octopus collar?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #55692
    Mutable Confusion Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what kind of ring is that? is that an octopus collar?
    It's the one and only:
    SingleRing | Being single has never looked so good.
    I am dripping in Finesse.

  3. #55693
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    seems like a scam/con to be honest.of course i know i'm complete i have two arms two legs a brain and other things. for thousands of years humans managed to find partners without rings.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #55694
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,556

    Default

    I have been reading Jung, and now I am aware of this forum's psychic field. It has drives and it dreams.

  5. #55695
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    You know, I'm not really into INfJs as romantic partners.

    Certainly not ones who are catty or manipulative.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  6. #55696

    Default

    After all this time (I came here to decide on my type) I am SP. lol

  7. #55697
    Mutable Confusion Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    seems like a scam/con to be honest.of course i know i'm complete i have two arms two legs a brain and other things. for thousands of years humans managed to find partners without rings.
    I think you can buy the ring and get it shipped to you no problem, it seems unlikely to me it is a scam. It's just if you glorify your single status. That's all.
    I am dripping in Finesse.

  8. #55698

    Default

    Yesterday I had both sweet corn on the cob and caramel corn. Both were delicious in their own special way.

  9. #55699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You know, I'm not really into INfJs as romantic partners.

    Certainly not ones who are catty or manipulative.
    If one person was a catty and manipulative isfj and the other was a non (relatively speaking) catty infj which would you choose?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I have been reading Jung, and now I am aware of this forum's psychic field. It has drives and it dreams.
    Wow, that's deep bro.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  10. #55700
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I think you can buy the ring and get it shipped to you no problem, it seems unlikely to me it is a scam. It's just if you glorify your single status. That's all.
    not a scam scam. well in a way yes. but more a con trying to sell you stuff you don't need. now a single ring that's like i'm single i don't give a fuck now fuck off and stop hitting on me ring i can see a market for that. but one's thats like i'm single and i might sleep with you not having a ring says the same thing essentially and not having a ring is free that being said i wouldn't buy either.

    actuallly you know what 99% of advertising is cons.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 958
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:28 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO