User Tag List

First 123 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Wat choo tahking-bout Willis?
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Actually Xander my thoughts are the complete opposite...

I go to my mind and think you idiot who are you trying to kid, you can't keep up with the intelligence of these people, you're scatterbrained enough as it is at this moment. How about you just leave and no one I mean no one will be subjected to your rambling thoughts. And then like Jennifer () I close firefox but again only for 5mins as I am always back..... always always back..... lol!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Your signature takes up far more room than mine does. Who does that make the obsessive online geek?
    I could explain it but I'll just say it expresses the diverse elements of me better than a mere line or two
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (Besides, I am a Moderator, so I am just performing my duty for the countless desperate millions who need me to be there for them. "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility." So there!)
    Nope. Sorry. Being a Mod just ups the sentence from a slight telling off to execution
    Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    I keep ending up being internetless, so I am mastering the <60 minutes a day thing, broken into multiple units. Um--time's almost up again, too.
    OMG! You spend less than 1 hour online a day??? No way! You like used to BE the female Tron! This can't be happening!! Noooooo!!!

Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    No. Why would I get all emotional over an internet forum?
    Same reason you'd get annoyed at those you work with. No logical reason at all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    Actually Xander my thoughts are the complete opposite...

I go to my mind and think you idiot who are you trying to kid, you can't keep up with the intelligence of these people, you're scatterbrained enough as it is at this moment. How about you just leave and no one I mean no one will be subjected to your rambling thoughts. And then like Jennifer () I close firefox but again only for 5mins as I am always back..... always always back..... lol!
    Not to put too fine a point on it m'dear, the greatest minds ever known talked utter shite at points during their lives.

I don't think our thought processes are that far apart. What conclusions we draw however are perhaps divergent. It's the pissed off ESFJ in me Their obviously idiots and pricks

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Same reason you'd get annoyed at those you work with. No logical reason at all.
    No. That's a horrible example.

People are annoying, yes. But people on an internet forum can be purposely annoying. The distance protects them, and they can feel free to say anything, no matter how hurtful or enraging it may be.

That's why there is no sense in getting angry and throwing your computer out the window. It's not real, so don't take it so personally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Do you ever read through some posts on a forum then log out, close down your IE and swear never to return, to never again be subjected to such blatant incompetence, such bare faced idiocy.. only to reopen the browser ten minutes later and go back there to check what'd happened since you'd been gone?
    All the time. It's when I come back that I realise I'm an addict for e-drama. Sometimes, I wish I'd follow through and never come back.

No, because I enjoy reading trainwrecks and frequent reminders that we're all really just malformed children with poor-paying jobs.

...and I'm staying on this swing as long as I damn well please.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    No. That's a horrible example.

People are annoying, yes. But people on an internet forum can be purposely annoying. The distance protects them, and they can feel free to say anything, no matter how hurtful or enraging it may be.

That's why there is no sense in getting angry and throwing your computer out the window. It's not real, so don't take it so personally.
    The point was that the people your talking to ARE real. I don't see the divide between those you met in the flesh and those who's flesh you have yet to meet. It's an odd deliniation. Personally, with most people, I meet their brains irl. The rest of them is the transport vessel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    All the time. It's when I come back that I realise I'm an addict for e-drama. Sometimes, I wish I'd follow through and never come back.
    I can sympathise with that. Damned lack of follow through and guilt about the good one's who I'm not going to see again.

Damn it I come back for one lot and want to leave cause of another lot half the time!! Yup sounds like school/ uni/ work to me

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    No, because I enjoy reading trainwrecks and frequent reminders that we're all really just malformed children with poor-paying jobs.
    Well as long as your taking it all positively....
    Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    ...and I'm staying on this swing as long as I damn well please.
    Up and over