User Tag List

First 22303132333442 Last

Results 311 to 320 of 428

  1. #311
    Paranoid Android Video's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    3,247

    Default

    True neutral with some chaotic leanings.
    4w5 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  2. #312
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    either true neutral or neutral good. leaning towards true neutral.

  3. #313
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    True neutral with some chaotic leanings.
    That's exactly how I would assess my allignment. It's interesting to see how many are assessed as true neutral on this thread, although it's not common of an allignment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    either true neutral or neutral good. leaning towards true neutral.
    Neutral good.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  4. #314
    Paranoid Android Video's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    3,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    That's exactly how I would assess my allignment. It's interesting to see how many are assessed as true neutral on this thread, although it's not common of an allignment.
    Interesting - I would guess true neutral to be the most numerous of all.

    (skip me)
    4w5 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  5. #315
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    @Nixie

    This site gives and interesting perspective, and tries to break down the system further for realistic application. "Real" Alignments?

    Based on these chosen keywords, I would suggest that many people fall under evil or lawful types. Lawfuls will be primarily SJs, adhering to tradition, sense of security, etc. "Evil" doesn't necessarily mean they are evil, demonic beings. It simply means in this context that they most desire power, hiearchical structures, etc (though this is another form of security). Beta quadra could likely be seen as evil types. There may be an explanation here as to why so many on this site are likely alligned as neutrals, and that is because neutrals appear to be the most introspective, and more likely to support causes to gain understanding, or to consciously benefit or move forward one's species. I think the sort of person on a forum like this, is likely more toward the neutral allignment group. Chart attached.
    image.jpg
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf
    Likes Video, Krim13 liked this post

  6. #316
    Black Rose Krim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    @Nixie

    This site gives and interesting perspective, and tries to break down the system further for realistic application. "Real" Alignments?

    Based on these chosen keywords, I would suggest that many people fall under evil or lawful types. Lawfuls will be primarily SJs, adhering to tradition, sense of security, etc. "Evil" doesn't necessarily mean they are evil, demonic beings. It simply means in this context that they most desire power, hiearchical structures, etc (though this is another form of security). Beta quadra could likely be seen as evil types. There may be an explanation here as to why so many on this site are likely alligned as neutrals, and that is because neutrals appear to be the most introspective, and more likely to support causes to gain understanding, or to consciously benefit or move forward one's species. I think the sort of person on a forum like this, is likely more toward the neutral allignment group. Chart attached.
    image.jpg
    True Neutral is precisely the Allignment I had when I took a long DnD Allignment test. And I know how much more black and white people tend to be than me so no way in hell would true neutral be common. Variations of neutral perhaps somewhat, lawful neutral or chaotic neutral and neutral good and chaotic good, with the lawful good sj's I would say tends to be the commonality. Anything but true neutral. It's the higher ups who would be more evil. People have made a big deal about my being too grey and questioning absolutely everything. Its a far cry to find one truly relateable.
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

  7. #317
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,126

    Default

    I got this thread confused with the other one. Typical.

  8. #318
    Hurr asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,309

    Default

    True neutral, or possibly chaotic neutral. I don't know.

  9. #319
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    lawful neutral

  10. #320
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,181

    Default

    True neutral
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 419
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 10:34 AM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 05-10-2017, 05:23 PM
  3. MBTI Type The Person Above You Based On Their Song Choices
    By DreamBeliever in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-11-2016, 10:38 PM
  4. Replies: 283
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 02:12 PM
  5. Type the user above you based on their tumblr/blog
    By Sparrow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2015, 08:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO