First 123 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    I think a half-Korean, half-Italian pelican overlord is just what this forum administration needs right now.
    How do we KNOW this person is 100% pelican?
    (I have a sneaking suspicion there is at least a 3% dilution involving wild turkey genes in there somewhere... Those turkeys get around!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

Yes we Peli-can!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Lets Start A War!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

On behalf of sensors forum-wide,

We will fight you. We will fight you until the bitter end, and we shall overcome!

~ Can'tBCulled.

Anew Leaf

I think you need to call your "Final Solution", the "Final Nolution." Let'n ntart replacing the letter "s" with the letter "n."

*goen to name change thread immediately*

MBTI
    INTj

I will check to see if we have an affirmative action plan is in place. If so, you'll probably get some extra points or something.

EDIT: Never mind. It actually deducts points.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm applying for Future Opponent Smear Ad (anti) Fact Finder & Writer

Hire me...I can spin with the best of 'em.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I think you need to call your "Final Solution", the "Final Nolution." Let'n ntart replacing the letter "s" with the letter "n."
    I think he should confuse the issue by changing both, so he ends up with the "Fisal Nolutios".
    It sounds Latin and thus erudite.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    In light of recent events, I've decided to legitimize myself here and toss my name into the forums' political ballot box.

Would you change your avatar if I chose to support you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Suggestion #1: change signature to "I approve this post."

P.s. I am already hard at work hiring babies you can kiss. No worries. We will switch out the real babies with dolls at the last minute. High quality editing and no one will suspect.
    Over the course of the campaign trail I've learn that the effectiveness of this tactic is very context dependent. Basically since I've started using this tactic, my projected numbers have increase dramatically; I appear much more sociable and family oriented. When I was just doing this with no political agenda and just walking up to random women in the street and asking to kiss their children, I was met with allegations of being a "pedophile" and a "sex addict", all while being pelted with lit cigarettes and beaten with purses.

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    I think a half-Korean, half-Italian pelican overlord is just what this forum administration needs right now.

And anyone who disagrees can...uh...suck it!

How's that? Good enough to get me a job in propaganda?
    This post is enough to convince me that you show promise. Basically, you're correct. Not only on this forum, but on the internet as a whole, the Korea/Italian/Pelican minority group is grossly underrepresented and for too long has had its interests ignored. If I don't represent them right here and right now, who will? We'll continually have our way of life diluted by cultural assimilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    How do we KNOW this person is 100% pelican?
    (I have a sneaking suspicion there is at least a 3% dilution involving wild turkey genes in there somewhere... Those turkeys get around!)

"You're on in five, Mr. Trump"

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    On behalf of sensors forum-wide,

We will fight you. We will fight you until the bitter end, and we shall overcome!

I think you misunderstand my intentions here. Basically, I want what's best for the sensors, and I think the only way we can truly accommodation them is by segregation; Integration, while an idealistic and promising idea for the future, as of right now proves be a true conceptual failure in practical application. I know what's best for them, which is why if chosen to be a moderator, It'll be the first mission of my tenure in office to construct a series of labour camps reeducation facilities so we can forcibly aid the sensors in relearning how to conduct themselves, but this time within a society predominantly populated by intuitive.

To provide a bit of a visual demonstration of just how accommodating these facilities will be occupants of both ends of the spectrum, I've taken a photograph at one of our nearly completed centers.

Nice, isn't it? You see? While separation is the overall goal in mind here, we're quite adamant about maintaining the aspect of equality here.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I'm applying for Future Opponent Smear Ad (anti) Fact Finder & Writer

Hire me...I can spin with the best of 'em.
    I've received numerous inquiries about this very position(for some reason propaganda is quite popular), thus I'd appreciate it if you could PM me a written sample of your best material and I'll have members of my staff contact you within 3-5 business days regarding your submission.

*Bonus Points if you're able to construct a plausible story in which my opposing candidate is both a zoophile and a potential terrorist.
    ** Double Bonus Points if you both own and can operate an industrial sized tractor, as well as show some proficiently in filling large garbage bags with questionable content in a short amount of time.
    *** Triple Bonus Points if you know how to keep your mouth shut and not ask too many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    I will check to see if we have an affirmative action plan is in place. If so, you'll probably get some extra points or something.

EDIT: Never mind. It actually deducts points.
    "Typology Central: Type theory forum of Safe Haven for the Internet Hate Machine"

"An anonymous source close to the administration says its Tyrannical Jewish Overlord/Financier exercises extreme prejudice in keeping what he describes as "lesser types" down and discouraged as to maintain the puppet democracy that allows him to remain in power." "Those closes to him say he "makes NF's cry for breakfast". We've actually received audio recordings of the feedings, but keep in mind, these recordings are most certainly graphic."