User Tag List

First 3947484950 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

@Cat Brainz

You are genuinely a sweet soul- but you do have a good amount of insecurity that you are dealing with. The fact that not everyone has always been nice to you- points to a great fear that you have- but at the same time desperately push away- deny- through a positive outlook viewpoint. You, in some ways, believe that if you can stay in everyones good books then you can prevent- and even maybe heal- your own pain that has come from feelings of social rejection. You put a lot of effort in being kind to everyone- to the point where you get afraid if the kindness isnt reciprocated. It causes you tons of anxiety.

You are a genuinely good person who has been through some traumas that you are facing and working through. I have a feeling that you doubt yourself quite often- that you are very hard on yourself- and I at times just want to shake you and be like- ‘you are wonderful just the way you are’- who cares what everyone else thinks!

But you are coming in to that tert Fe- strongly, full stop, and its hard- but its your own battle you need to fight. People, me, will be there to help you lift yourself back up in times where you might feel like you are falling- but the greatest effort needs to come from you. The wonderful thing is- you ARE being so strong and putting so much effort in. You light up this forum and DO bring happiness to others- but you shouldnt be terrified if for a little while- you take some time for yourself.

You have friends- no matter what you show to me- you have me as a friend

I think you are a great person
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

People can do me if they want- well... haha Id be interested.

Good and bad- go ahead

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I'm willing to have my balls busted as well, or give my impression of anyone who requests it.

Deleted Account

Ignore the thread title. I want in on this.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

Nocapzy!

Now there's a blast from the distant past if ever I saw one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Ignore the thread title. I want in on this.
    Mercilda is in!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    People can do me if they want- well... haha Id be interested.

Good and bad- go ahead
    Is your heart a heart of stone?
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

I am

@Frosty I think that you're both very intelligent and very sensitive. I believe that this combination isn't always easy for people, mostly if they haven't learnt healthy ways of accepting their intense feelings. You might feel confused about where you stand in life and the world, but that's that's because you're actually willing to think about your situations and yourself. I believe that you need to find a way of self acceptance and healthy emotional stability in order to make the best of your brain. I see you as someone who can see things in original and individualistic way and this is a precious thing. You have a good mind, don't be afraid to use it.

@Stigmata You seem as someone of a sober mind and bright, critical thinking. You don't waste time with things you seem as non-important and rather get to the core issues right away. I've seen your communication style to be more or less straight forward and a little dry, but always to the point. It's a good thing, it's good that you know where your priorities are.

I want this too...!
    "I never felt oppressed because of my gender. When I'm writing a poem or drawing, I'm not a female; I'm an artist." - Patti Smith
    Likes Frosty liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

@Fay

I think you are a very intelligent person. You have a lot that you want from life, have probably had a lot of WANTS since you were young- and in some ways feel trapped by the impracticality of some of these things. BUT that doesnt stop you from taking your small wins- from doing what you CAN- to satisfy yourself, at least for a little while- to make things easier.

I think you are a very creative person who sometimes feels on the outs of things- but I DO think that you want to be involved. Your life is full of lots of shades of black and white- each one feeling suffocating in just how- immovable it is. But, you are good at finding those shades of grey.

A truly creative individual who- has a deep understanding of others. An observer who is just- very good at understanding what makes others tick

This ones not the best. Its hard though because you are SO introverted.

@Stigmata: Intelligent as well- but differently than Fay. You are sort of an observer, commenting on all the absurdities in life because- well, someone has to. Its SOMETHING- even if it doesnt fix them- sometimes you feel things HAVE to at the very least be acknowledged.

This leads you to be very open. Sure, there might be some guardedness when it comes to them being able to access the deepest parts of YOU- but when it comes to others, the many different types of people- and ideas, and everything out there- you cant bring yourself to shut any of it completely out. That Ne- coupled with Ti- asks ‘but what if’ and thats enough to keep doors open for you.

@Merced: Intelligent in YET ANOTHER WAY. You... Merced you are pretty amazing but sometimes I want to tell you- you dont have to be so strong all the time. I wish there was someone irl that you felt comfortable enough with to be strong in yet a different way- I wish there was someone out there you could trust enough to ask for help from,

Because you arent in this alone. No matter how much it feels like it- no matter how much seems to be on your shoulders... its ok to let that stuff drop for a minute. Things ARENT going to completely fall apart if you arent constantly moving them- and the amount of anxiety that must be your constant companion... man. I wish that you felt able to just- step back and take a deep breath every now and again. You are human. And thats ok. Thats more than ok. Because sometimes its when we arent moving that we grow too. Sometimes its when we are truly doing things for ourselves- and no one else- its when we really discover who we really are
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes Fay, Merced liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

@Merced: My impression of you is of someone who has a very strong and determined, and driven personality, and due to the small snippets I've seen of you detailing the family dynamic you grew up in, you've learned how to be a independent and a survivor first and foremost. While this has bestowed upon you attributes that will help you greatly in your life personally, the trade-off, I imagine, is this can lead to you at times coming off as cold and callous towards those who don't possess those same strengths.

While your determination is admirable, don't forget to cut yourself some slack (you're very far ahead, both mentally and from a maturity standpoint, from lots of people who are double your age), and it's OK not to have all the answers you seek for the problems of tommorow at this very moment, as most times life has a way of presenting the proper solutions or answers in the most precarious of ways when you need it the most.
    Likes Lady Lazarus, Merced liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dips toe in the water

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 so/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Si

This doesn't seem like the kind of thread that would be in the bonfire but I mine as well give it a try. I know I only have 160-ish posts but I'm pretty active in this subforum so hopefully that'll be enough.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
    ~Albert Einstein

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    SPEC'S TYPE STUFF
    MBTI: ISTJ (Si=Te>Fi>Ti>Ne>Ni>Se>Fe)
    Enneagram: 6w5-3w4-1w9 so/sp
    Socionics: SLI Si