User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I've learnt that talking in the library is a mortal sin. Even if you're discussing theories from actual books from the very same library.

Also, apparently it's wrong to fly into a rage when someone takes your book from your hands and tosses it at the wall. I still think that even if I had a knife and killed him, I'd probably get acquitted (though only if the jury is comprised of booklovers).
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    I've learnt that talking in the library is a mortal sin. Even if you're discussing theories from actual books from the very same library.

Also, apparently it's wrong to fly into a rage when someone takes your book from your hands and tosses it at the wall. I still think that even if I had a knife and killed him, I'd probably get acquitted (though only if the jury is comprised of booklovers).
    Wow, what library do you go to?
    Our library is like, everyone talking, and it's full of beggars and con-artists.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I've learned that going to proms by bicycle is strange when you're boring.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Wow, what library do you go to?
    Our library is like, everyone talking, and it's full of beggars and con-artists.
    The university library. It's oh so elitist. I just don't understand why they have discussion tables when they don't allow any actual discussing.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

The university library. It's oh so elitist. I just don't understand why they have discussion tables when they don't allow any actual discussing.
    Smoke and mirrors, my dear boy. Smoke and mirrors. They are only elite because you are unable to follow 'proper' standards. You must remain the improper dog in their eyes, you see?

Discussion tables are not for discussing, they are there to elude/allude to intellectual discourse. Actual, intelligent, conversation presents the possibility that they may be downed a rank by a primal savage such as yourself.

Be intimidated. Be very intimidated.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Oh yeah...sounds like my university too. In my head I was thinking the public library. Everyone at school is so hush-hush, like the stuff they're 'group studying' for is a secret to the world, and everyone else in the group apparently, unless you're 'worthy' enough to know the information. Silly elitists.

MBTI
    INTx

Defibrillation does not "jump start" the heart and actually does the opposite, suppressing heart beat for a moment to allow natural rythms to restart.

Therefore defibrillation is not used to resolve a flatline (certain drug injections are used for this), but is used to arrest and correct irregular rythms which may be harmful or fatal.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Oh yeah...sounds like my university too. In my head I was thinking the public library. Everyone at school is so hush-hush, like the stuff they're 'group studying' for is a secret to the world, and everyone else in the group apparently, unless you're 'worthy' enough to know the information. Silly elitists.
    Without a doubt. I learnt today that one of the "secret studies" one of those groups was making is about how cookies are called in different places of my Country.

I can think lots of ways to make us a better Nation.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Smoke and mirrors, my dear boy. Smoke and mirrors. They are only elite because you are unable to follow 'proper' standards. You must remain the improper dog in their eyes, you see?

Discussion tables are not for discussing, they are there to elude/allude to intellectual discourse. Actual, intelligent, conversation presents the possibility that they may be downed a rank by a primal savage such as yourself.

Be intimidated. Be very intimidated.
    Oh, I can definitely see that being true. "Look at us, we're so intelligent! See, we have discussion tables!" And when you actually propose an intellectual conversation, they all but run away. Or alternatively, put you down like the improper dog you are.

"Shame! Shame!"

MBTI
    intp

only 1 in 5 can smell the odors asparagus produces in the urine. ah genes.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery