User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Please, people, this thread isn't about who likes which ice cream, it's all about the understanding of the ice cream's fragile personality. We are here to type these creatures, not to tell each other which ones we like and which we don't, that's disrespectful to the ice cream! Ice creams have feelings too, like you and me!
    And this is exactly why they must be demoralized and all thoughts of dissonance must be stamped out! We shall quell the ice cream uprising before it even begins, my minions!

Mark my words, upon this day, we go to WAR! TO WAR! War with the ice cream! War with the drumsticks! War with the frozen yoghurt! ...Alright maybe not the frozen yoghurt, they're kind of pacifists, I guess all we'd really need to do there is ask them nicely to not rebel.

But anyway, WAR! WAR against the frozen dairy treats of the world!

We shall not linger, we shall not tarry, for we shall strike hard and fast, with spoons held high and caramel syrup at the ready, their numbers shall fall and weaken, and they shall know despair.

This, my minions, is whot shall become of their mighty vehicles of war. They shall melt in the summer sun, dripping with horrorifics too dire to mention in this speech, lest it scar the children for a lifetime.

And so I say onto yeu, brandish yeur instruments of destruction and terror, let the chocolate cringe, let the vanilla fall, let the strawberry be reduced to tears, for we are its' masters, and we shall demote the ice cream race to mere cattle and sustenance for our hungered peoples.

We shall lay claim to victory these coming months, and all of yeu shall be branded heroes of the ice cream wars!

Except the lactose intolerant peoples. Yeu people suck. Get out of my sight.

Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

Vanilla Honeycomb
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Please, people, this thread isn't about who likes which ice cream, it's all about the understanding of the ice cream's fragile personality. We are here to type these creatures, not to tell each other which ones we like and which we don't, that's disrespectful to the ice cream! Ice creams have feelings too, like you and me!

I think we all have too much time on our hands.......

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Oh no, please, think about the poor ice creams in Africa!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

ISTP - Mint Chocolate Chip.

If any other ISTP disagrees... well... crap.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.