User Tag List

First 78910111959109 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Has anyone seen Nottaprettygal around? Didn't she used to post here? 6 months ago?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Alright.

So, after some random posting tonight, here is my new goal. I don't know if it's going to be properly enforced, because there's little to motivate me on Christmas Break without much commitment required of me, but, regardless....

I am on an indefinite leave. I perhaps might check in every once and a while, but because I need to create good habits before school starts and I get swamped (this semester will be a lot more difficult, plus I have to teach myself physics for the MCAT) I send a very happy wave of goodbyes to people and I wish you a very merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!

Usehername
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Alright.

So, after some random posting tonight, here is my new goal. I don't know if it's going to be properly enforced, because there's little to motivate me on Christmas Break without much commitment required of me, but, regardless....

I am on an indefinite leave. I perhaps might check in every once and a while, but because I need to create good habits before school starts and I get swamped (this semester will be a lot more difficult, plus I have to teach myself physics for the MCAT) I send a very happy wave of goodbyes to people and I wish you a very merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!

Usehername
    Aww... well, I totally understand what you are going through. This place has been like a magnet for me, and I have so much to do - it's very frustrating to have so many important things burning at once. I hope your focus begets you some satisfactory results so you can come back and visit! Merry Christmas, Usehername, and I wish you a prosperous and happy New Year!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    My version is the very shortened version of the description you gave. (Without going into the smaller details).
    Following in the reductionist tradition, I can shorten it further to: "She left."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Has anyone seen Nottaprettygal around? Didn't she used to post here? 6 months ago?
    She still writes posts here occasionally, and on INTPcentral, just less often here than before.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I was gone for about a week around christmas, the past three days I haven't been around a computer, and simply didn;t post much the days before.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    I was gone for about a week around christmas, the past three days I haven't been around a computer, and simply didn;t post much the days before.
    Welcome back.

In other news... has anyone heard from Sahara? She hasn't answered my PM and we haven't seen her since October.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Welcome back.

In other news... has anyone heard from Sahara? She hasn't answered my PM and we haven't seen her since October.
    Sent her a txt... to wish a happy xmas, no reply. I think she must be hibernating!

On a related note, I just went to Spain for a week which was sunny - yay. But now I am back, and it isn't. Boo!

-Geoff

MBTI
    INFP

I'm celebrating my 3-year anniversary with my boyfriend (who is flying up later this afternoon!), so I hope to talk to you all in a few days!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

hope you have fun
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP