User Tag List

First 91141181189190191192 Last

Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1920

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    @Totenkindly has taken an indefinete leave of absence for all who weren't aware. This bears signifcance to me because on this the tenth year of the forum she is one of the very few original posters who was still consistently posting on the site from day one. She is a tie to MBTIcentral as it was formally called and is a founder of the site. Her transformation begining on the, old now dead INTPcentral to here and through TypeC is phenomenal and if one follows her absurdily abundant forum post count, you can basically trace back the entire history of the site. From begining to now save for one year. She was probably the longest serving mod, beating also departed Ivy.

We'll miss you formally Fortunado, Formally Jennifer, Now just gone, we hope you come back home again.

I'm bummed, but I understand and wish her the best.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

@Totenkindly has taken an indefinete leave of absence for all who weren't aware. This bears signifcance to me because on this the tenth year of the forum she is one of the very few original posters who was still consistently posting on the site from day one. She is a tie to MBTIcentral as it was formally called and is a founder of the site. Her transformation begining on the, old now dead INTPcentral to here and through TypeC is phenomenal and if one follows her absurdily abundant forum post count, you can basically trace back the entire history of the site. From begining to now save for one year. She was probably the longest serving mod, beating also departed Ivy.

We'll miss you formally Fortunado, Formally Jennifer, Now just gone, we hope you come back home again.
    Wow, I hadnt noticed yet, also Ivy is gone?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

For a long time now actually.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

For a long time now actually.
    Well, damn.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Well, I've been here since 2008, but I guess I mostly lurked until around 2011 -2013.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

@PeaceBaby you’re not alone. I’m someone who is sick and tired of it but doesn’t have the balls to full blown get permanently banned or leave this place. There are a few gems, just need a little bit more polishing.

If you come to think Typology Central is made of largely unselfish beings, well you’re in for a treat of mass proportions. It’s within the very nature that this place is selfish because it’s about personality and often people look to others in the lens of their own personality. Not necessarily a detached perspective. I hardly know anyone is coldly objective in this forum.

I’m more subjective than ever. I used to be so detached, but then I didn’t see the “me” in life. We do have our own bodies for a reason on this planet.

It’s terrible to ever judge ourselves based on what the popular consensus of a person ever was. It seems all today is you just have to give an ear and sweet talk them every now and then and wallab you’re friends.

This is not the forum for strife or in search for transcendence.

The more you speak out, the more unpopular you are just going to get. But if you are really gone, I did enjoy some of the posts you put. I appreciate people who have balls to write more than themselves in the threads that matter.

I used to think writing the catchiest or coolest post would bring me such happiness. It hasn’t. It’s just a gaping black hole and I’m happier not sharing my imagination if it doesn’t have an objective medium to be used.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Just checking in.

Likes Peter Deadpan, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Thanks magpie I'm back today, but it might only be thanks to the hard lemonade.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)
    Likes magpie, Dreamer, Peter Deadpan, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes yama liked this post