User Tag List

First 62112152160161162163164172 Last

Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1920

  1. #1611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    Where is Rainbows??
    @ReadingRainbows


    Where have you been, lady?

  2. #1612
    in-game Gamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Oh you know, just sucked into a giant, steaming vat of workaholism and perfectionism. Then I had a good old fashioned epiphany, and now I have free time for myself again.

    How have you been @93JC?

  3. #1613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    Oh you know, just sucked into a giant, steaming vat of workaholism and perfectionism. Then I had a good old fashioned epiphany, and now I have free time for myself again.

    How have you been 93JC?
    Lots of work, but otherwise chillin'. It's a good mix, I'm enjoying life a lot.

  4. #1614
    in-game Gamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Lots of work, but otherwise chillin'. It's a good mix, I'm enjoying life a lot.
    That sounds wicked, I'm happy to hear that you're happy

  5. #1615
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    That sounds wicked, I'm happy to hear that you're happy
    I'm happy you're happy I'm happy and I'm happy you're happy.

  6. #1616
    in-game Gamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    815

  7. #1617
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    @ReadingRainbows


    Where have you been, lady?
    I have been passing my finals
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  8. #1618
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    @PocketFullOf where did you go, gnomes?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  9. #1619
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Where is @Lady_X? Her ENFPness is missed.

    Also, I am surprised how is it that this thread is not full of inquiries as to why she is absent. She was quite present and interactive.
    .

  10. #1620
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Where is @Lady_X? Her ENFPness is missed.

    Also, I am surprised how is it that this thread is not full of inquiries as to why she is absent. She was quite present and interactive.
    She lies dead in the modbox, right next to @skylights.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeC members, nuclear weapons and matter of trust
    By Virtual ghost in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 01:02 PM
  2. [NT] The technology and innovation appreciation thread
    By INTJ123 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 08:40 AM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 03:18 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:19 PM
  5. Silent Victor and the Therapy Thread
    By Mole in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO