User Tag List

First 891011122060110 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post

hope you have fun
    Thanks, Targo! It went too fast, but we did have a blast... and now he's gone. (I miss him already)
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Welcome back.

In other news... has anyone heard from Sahara? She hasn't answered my PM and we haven't seen her since October.
    I've heard from her, seems alive and well. I haven't asked her if she is coming back though. From past experience, I'd go for "maybe".

-Geoff

MBTI
    INTJ

I have not been around for a while, I was very busy jobwise. But I must say, I have been missing you guys. I hope everybody is well, good to see that most of the familiar faces are still here.

Did anything important happen in the last months ? The new design of the website looks great, big thanks to whoever spent time on doing this.

I'll try to stick around more regularly now. BTW, I see there is a thread about a RL GTG. I'd love that, but for obvious reasons it would need to be in Europe ....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much. Life hit and I just haven't had time to get at the forums. Should be here a little more often though once I settle into the new pattern.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

I have missed you
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I never really went away, but I usually spend most of my online time at INTPc, especially since Sona was banned. I've decided to change that and bless you all with my presence.

I'm sure this would make Hustler feel quite satisfied.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I never really went away, but I usually spend most of my online time at INTPc, especially since Sona was banned. I've decided to change that and bless you all with my presence.

I'm sure this would make Hustler feel quite satisfied.
    So is Sona at INTPc now? I'm not registered there, but I can always stop by for a quick dash of entertainment...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    So is Sona at INTPc now? I'm not registered there, but I can always stop by for a quick dash of entertainment...
    Nah, he got banned there long before he ever joined MBTIc.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Nah, he got banned there long before he ever joined MBTIc.
    Interesting. I'll have to search his posts and entertain myself. Did he go by a different name?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Interesting. I'll have to search his posts and entertain myself. Did he go by a different name?
    Yeah, I think his name was prolific. That was before my time on either forum, though.