User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Fabio called me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Fabio called me

I just got a call on my cell phone. It was a toll-free number so I didn't pick up (always sales or whatever-- I didn't think they had my cell number though). I went to check the voicemail and it was Fabio. He was letting me know that he's there for me, since he knows what it's like to be unappreciated as a homemaker. He would be happy to take me to the South of France where we can enjoy romance, leisure, and of course, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

Then he invited me to esplore his kitchen.

I'm so hot right now.
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

haha! I'd give you some tips on what exactly to do with the ICBINB, but Fabio's probably got you covered.

Hey, you don't get a 54% test score without finding creative uses for butter...

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

fabio an ESTP?
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    fabio an ESTP?
    A T? Everyone knows Fabio's all sensitive, manly F. He knows what women want (P.S. it's butter substitute).

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Heh. In my fantasy, he's wearing an apron and I'm not in the kitchen at all. He comes out of the kitchen with chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried okra, and sweet tea, then goes back into the kitchen to clean up, never saying a word and leaving my alone to read, watch TV, and surf.

Edit: And he can keep his nasty fake butter!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    He would be happy to take me to the South of France where we can enjoy romance, leisure, and of course, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Then he invited me to esplore his kitchen. I'm so hot right now.
    Maybe the spray would be more convenient than the spread.

(Then again, maybe convenience isn't part of this steamy equation.)

I liked the fake Fabio commercial where he was pushing the gondola along in Venice, then unexpectedly turned into an old man. That was great.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Heh. In my fantasy, he's wearing an apron and I'm not in the kitchen at all. He comes out of the kitchen with chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried okra, and sweet tea, then goes back into the kitchen to clean up, never saying a word and leaving my alone to read, watch TV, and surf.
    Make it calorie-free, and I'm with you.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

http://www.fabiofone.com/medprivateisland/fabiofone/

He can call you, too.

Now I just have to figure out who told him to call me... and see if I still have anybody's phone number from here...

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I keep getting recorded messages in Spanish on my cell phone, possibly bill collections or something like that, text messages from weird people, and calls about some illegal alien's kid that keeps playing hooky at a highschool in another state.

Worse yet, some of these I don't pick up and the morons calling leave voice messages for someone else, as if I'm the freaking cell-phone fairy and I can magically deliver them to people that I don't know.

Last Sunday, while roaming:
    (Duplicate)
    tell do da i love her forever
    6:53pm 4/22/07
    Yeah, that's great, and I hate you, idiot.

I hate phones...this reminds me of why I avoided having one and got rid of it when I had a good excuse.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Oh I am so signing up my sister-in-law and my ENFP friend!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers