User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Quirks

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    yes the kids like them much! My oldest takes orange, my middle takes blue and my youngest takes green. They have matching plates as well. lol!
    all too familiar ...
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

PS: i dropped the crazy sock routine this morning, now i will focus on my sandwich eating
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    PS: i dropped the crazy sock routine this morning, now i will focus on my sandwich eating
    I used to try to make sure I got my socks on the right feet until I realized that I wore holes in the toes more quickly that way. Now I try to mix it up so they last longer.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I used to try to make sure I got my socks on the right feet until I realized that I wore holes in the toes more quickly that way. Now I try to mix it up so they last longer.
    good stuff, i am glad i was not the only one! there is redemption in sharing flaws!
    INTP/5w4 sx

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The closest I come to an automatic response like that is that I've played WoW far too much... so that when I look at the scenery from my car window, I actually start seeing the scenery of Westfall and Elwynn Forest and imagining the best ways to navigate and where to look out for monsters.
    I've done something related a few times. When being driven somewhere in college a couple of times, I tried to pull up the big map to see where I was going. (This has not happened for awhile now.)

(The land between college and where my parents live does look like different parts of world of warcraft. During early spring, when trees haven't gotten their leaves back but when snow is on the ground, it looks kind of like tirisfal glades, when the trees have leaves back, it looks sort of like mulgore.)

For other quirks:

I memorized the states in order of population in 2000 (and could probably still remember most of the order)

After cooking something on a pan, I will often run water over the pan partially to cool it, partially to watch and hear some steam form from heat.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

all too familiar ...

.... IKEA .........
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    .... IKEA .........
    i spend half of my weekends trying to put together another cabinet or something. when my wife suggested to get an entire KITCHEN from IKEA, i nearly went into catatonic shock
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    enfp

i spend half of my weekends trying to put together another cabinet or something. when my wife suggested to get an entire KITCHEN from IKEA, i nearly went into catatonic shock

lol ah so she also loves IKEA

My counters actually came from IKEA my husband and my father in law (FIL) installed them........
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

It's not hard to assemble stuff, but it's way too expensive for stuff made of shitty particle board. I hate particle board with a passion.

I refuse to buy furniture that isn't made with real wood and metal (stainless or aluminum). I also hate painted things.

MBTI
    enfp

Wolf as do I as I do.....

Everything I have bought from IKEA is real wood, the shelves my my daughters room and the counters as well as my kitchen chairs. All wood.
    Jung Test Results