User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: Quirks

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I HATE drinking alcohol out of plastic cups to the extent that I carry a glass cup in my purse

I apparently hold cigarettes in a manner different from anyone else I've ever met- I get comments on it- I hold it between fingers 1&2, with my pointer on top of it and middle finger under it- I curl the rest of my fingers under and use my ring finger to flick ash

I don't let food touch on my plate, and I always eat what I like the least first and always eat all of one food before moving on to the next

I never break the spines of books or fold thier pages I also refuse to use bookmarks!

I always sit near the door in classrooms- I feel trapped if I'm farther back

I always kick my right foot out to the side when running

umm... that's just a few... I have a lot of odd habits
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I apparently hold cigarettes in a manner different from anyone else I've ever met- I get comments on it- I hold it between fingers 1&2, with my pointer on top of it and middle finger under it- I curl the rest of my fingers under and use my ring finger to flick ash
    Unless you are talking about green cigarettes, I don't see what is weird about holding it between your first and second finger, unless the weird part is the ash flicking.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I eat the food on my plate one type of food at a time, often leading people to ask why I'm not having any of something, when it was usually the first thing I ate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm bad at descriptions- this is my hand position!

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I eat the food on my plate one type of food at a time,
    For some inexplicable reason, I find that to be sexy.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm bad at descriptions- this is my hand position!

that looks like your middle finger is on top? If so, you're just straight weird.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISXJ

I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs...yum!

If I'm using ketchup packets while eating fries I like to put a strait line of ketchup on each individual fry rather than dip them. For some reason, this seems to bother some of my friends.

I despise top sheets on beds...so I haven't used one on my bed for like the past 8 years. It's just the bottom sheet (with the elastic corners) and then my comforter on top.

I can not fall asleep with an overhead ceiling fan on...I absolutely hate air blowing on me when I'm trying to sleep. Also, if I'm laying on my back and a ceiling fan is on I will get dizzy and feel sick (even if my eyes are closed)...I have no idea how to explain this.

I am a Chapstick addict....I'm pretty sure I have a tube everywhere I go. The bathroom, nightstand, purse, backpack, car, and sometimes one in the kitchen.

I can be a germ-a-phobe at times.

I must always have an elastic hair tie around my wrist at all times...that way I can just put my hair up if I were ever to encounter a random physical activity in which I would not want my hair in the way.

When I hit the "lock" button on the key fob to my car I can not just hit it once...it's more like 3-4x

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I like to play harmless pranks on people that only I get. SJs are my favorite targets-I know it's wrong but I cannot help myself.
    :steam: Dude, we hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    And I can't stand for the TP to be on the roll the wrong way. Never under, always over
    YES. If it's under I often find myself switching it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    I memorized the states in order of population in 2000 (and could probably still remember most of the order)
    That's so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    -There are times when I don't make eye contact with someone I'm speaking to. I'm so focused on what I'm saying that I completely forget about it.
    I do the same thing! It's not being rude or evasive (though I'm sure it comes off that way), but I'm just so interested in thinking out what I'm saying that I kind of... forget.

Other than that...
    I am the complete opposite of the people who eat all their food separately. I mix everything together. It's kind of revolting, actually, so I don't do it around people I don't know very well.

I'm sure I have more, but that's all I can think of right now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I get this weird OCD type thing that I do with the tips of my fingers at times, not really sure how to explain it, but every now and then I have to touch the tip of each finger to something or even to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    It's kind of revolting, actually, so I don't do it around people I don't know very well.
    My buddy has always been that way, he always said as far as he's concerned it all ends up that way in the end so he didnt care. Personally it doesn't bother me. I'm indifferent to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sure it may all end up in the same place, but do you really like the taste after it's gotten there?